Disney Magic Kingdoms

Hello! What levels are your BATB characters? Debating between leveling them up and saving event currency. Beast, Lumiere, Cogsworth are all level 5 with Belle level 4. I have 25,000 event currency. Thanks!
I have all of mine at level 5 and I am just going to keep them there for now, I have had all of the stuff to level them up though. I also have 43,439 in event currency saved up.

Last edited:
I have 79k of event currency, 48 roses, Beast at level 8 and everyone else at 6. All ready to level up. Now waiting very impatiently for Gaston!

well tomorrow we finally get to do stuff again! going to bed with B&B both at level 7 and the rest are 5 and ready to level, have 25 roses saved up and 90,846 event currency saved up and should make it into the top 5 so long as I get up before the mini event ends, if not I'm more than 150 ahead of spot 30 so I'm set there

We are in a similar position. My B&B are at 5 and I have 94K in currency. I am first spot on mini game. Have all possible roses and tokens.

Belle and Beast are level 6, everyone else at 5, and everyone ready for leveling up. 54 roses stockpiled - my max level. Ropes and bags fully stocked to earn more once I spend some. 78K event currency. Ready for the next phase!!!:yay:

So when a mini event starts, don't click on any trophies or coins or whatever the game wants you to click. Get out of your game completely. Then turn airplane mode on and start your game again. Collect whatever you need to collect for a few days only playing on airplane mode. After a few days play normally and the game registers all you have collected but as if you just started collecting. It shoots you up to 1st place. But you have to make sure you only play your game on airplane mode. The minute you play normally it registers everything you've collected.

This is purely a personal opinion, but I consider this method cheating. By doing this you are gaining a completely unfair advantage over everyone else on the leaderboard you join, since you've been able to collect trophies for much longer than them. The game should absolutely not work like this, but they've left an exploitable hole here. This is very different than the method where you simply delay your event start by not collecting items for a while. In that method you join a later (hopefully less competitive) leaderboard, but you only have the same collecting opportunity as everyone else.

For those at the top of the mini game leaderboards, how many trophies do you have?

I accidentally hit one early and started before I was ready. I have 385 and am currently in 35 place. 30th place has 10 more than I do at the moment.

For those at the top of the mini game leaderboards, how many trophies do you have?

I accidentally hit one early and started before I was ready. I have 385 and am currently in 35 place. 30th place has 10 more than I do at the moment.

I managed to delay 24 hours this time (it's hard with coins/trophies!). Currently I am #5 with 294 trophies.

For Beasts Costume you need:

12 Collars (same as upgrading him)
10 Beast Mickey Hats (same as upgrading him)
8 Gold Material
10,000 Event Currency

For Belles Costume you need

6 Roses
8 Gloves (same as upgrading her)
3 Gold Material
3,000 Event Currency

I'm fairly sure you need the costumes before you can get Gaston as he isn't unlocked for me. It says Complete more BatB quests and the only ones I have are getting the costumes for both. I've even finished the yellow quests for the BatB characters.

I am glad it is just one fabric for both and a decent amount of options.

All I need is the fabric, I had enough of the other items saved up so hopefully I can get at least Belle today.

I feel like it will take forever to get the fabric, Pete takes 8 hours if I remember correctly!

Not that many people can get the fabric. Plus we have to get more tokens....

All of my characters are ready to level, so the only tokens I need are fabric. I agree that the options for getting fabric are limited, and new players will certainly have trouble if they haven't progressed far enough to have all these characters (and Chip is premium).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter