Disney Magic Kingdoms

only thing I am happy about/excited for it that Scrooge is being added - of course he is a premium character and I am low on gems .... I assume since not part of Tower Challenge that he is permanent collection an thus I can take time to get the gems required?

oh, and just got a pop-up about the Gold and Platinum chests going away ... and connected with that they are having a sale to buy these things that are so important they are getting rid of them!!!!!

I do have 2 platinum chests - guess I should use them soon

oh, and just got a pop-up about the Gold and Platinum chests going away ... and connected with that they are having a sale to buy these things that are so important they are getting rid of them!!!!!

I do have 2 platinum chests - guess I should use them soon

Apparently, any chests we have when they go away, will open immediately. So no risk of "losing them."

I'm watching bits of the stream. I guess another new thing about the chests, is that you get a 10% chance of getting a bonus "special reward" bubble. The bonuses cycle like the rest, and appear to be tokens and a possibility of 2 gems. They made sure to point out that Bronze chests "now have gems."

But do the math. I can't imagine we will be getting gems too frequently. I expect they will take away from calendar rewards or something because we might have the possibility of getting gems out of chests.

<-- cynic

Yeah, really glad my daughter can’t spend all the gems opening chests immediately anymore, just got far enough today where I’m supposed to pay 450 gems for a character and now that it’s show white chests i can buy, one of gabbys favorite princesses, so glad I skipped lilo for now, I might actually have to make it to the store today to pick up the little bit of money someone sent me and put it on the card so she can try to get her since I don’t get paid until Monday

I'm sure I'm the only one....

Excited for Duck Tales (SO GLAD they look like the originals. The new ones on Disney Channel, creep me out).
I like the Tower Challenges personally
The chest things interests me. (personally hoping that phasing out the chests thing makes room for upgrading more than one character at a time)

Character List:
Raja - Collecting for 4
Sultan - Collecting for 7

Ducky - will be here at 7pm
Forky - Collecting for 5

Dumbo - Collecting for 9

Dr. Facilier - Ready for 8

Sina - Ready for 9
Moana - Collecting for 8
Maui - Collecting for 8
Hei Hei - Collecting for 7
Chief Tui - Collecting for 9
Gramma Tala - Collecting for 7
Pua - Collecting for 9

I think for now, I’m going to try to only level characters that are lower levels and cost like 2000 magic or less so I can try and save a bit up for a few days

Yeah, really glad my daughter can’t spend all the gems opening chests immediately anymore, just got far enough today where I’m supposed to pay 450 gems for a character and now that it’s show white chests i can buy, one of gabbys favorite princesses, so glad I skipped lilo for now, I might actually have to make it to the store today to pick up the little bit of money someone sent me and put it on the card so she can try to get her since I don’t get paid until Monday

Regular game play doesn't require spending gems on characters. Yes, there is a Premium character within each Character family, but those are optional. Most people get Pluto, and some from the rest if we ever have extra gems (ha ha). Personally, I am missing: Rex, Boo, Jack Sparrow, Captain Hook, King Louie, Flash, Flower and the Ring Master.

I think for now, I’m going to try to only level characters that are lower levels and cost like 2000 magic or less so I can try and save a bit up for a few days

Oh yeah, I was going to mention that. Early in the game, you will be Magic poor. Like, constantly. This is normal. You aren't doing anything wrong, and don't spend money for magic! Don't open land spots unless it is required by a task or you are out of room. These required ones will show up in the tasks on the left, and you can't skip them and hope to move on, others that say they will open for "an outrageous amount of magic." They gave us these spaces, way late for us original players. So just because they show up earlier for newer players doesn't mean you should spend magic on them.

I'm actually pretty happy another Tower Challenge is next, and with characters I really couldn't care less about. I'll be happily skipping it. Looking forward to the Ducktales characters though.

I'm actually pretty happy another Tower Challenge is next, and with characters I really couldn't care less about. I'll be happily skipping it. Looking forward to the Ducktales characters though.

For me I missed Lion King. Only have Pumba. So have a chance for think it was Timone and Nila. I don’t care about the hyenas.

I'm sure I'm the only one....

Excited for Duck Tales (SO GLAD they look like the originals. The new ones on Disney Channel, creep me out).
I like the Tower Challenges personally
The chest things interests me. (personally hoping that phasing out the chests thing makes room for upgrading more than one character at a time)

Character List:
Raja - Collecting for 4
Sultan - Collecting for 7

Ducky - will be here at 7pm
Forky - Collecting for 5

Dumbo - Collecting for 9

Dr. Facilier - Ready for 8

Sina - Ready for 9
Moana - Collecting for 8
Maui - Collecting for 8
Hei Hei - Collecting for 7
Chief Tui - Collecting for 9
Gramma Tala - Collecting for 7
Pua - Collecting for 9
Hey stranger!! Hope things are well in your part of the world.

I reallyyyy hate this new happiness thing. My happiness just keeps dropping ugh.

I love Scrooge but probably won’t ever get him bc I rarely buy permanent characters with gems. I will try to get those hyenas though because the lion king is my fav movie....

I do like the chest thing they’re doing. I hate waiting on them.

I reallyyyy hate this new happiness thing. My happiness just keeps dropping ugh.

I love Scrooge but probably won’t ever get him bc I rarely buy permanent characters with gems. I will try to get those hyenas though because the lion king is my fav movie....

They said they are changing how faster ecstatic reduces going forward in update but not back to old level. Hopefully it will drop significantly slower then now.

The most frustrating thing for me with the happiness isn't even the drop rate. I mean, it stinks, but for me it's the fact that once you dip below ecstatic, there's no way to get yourself back up there. The wishes just completely dry up, and I don't understand that. It will take all day to get back into ecstatic (if I manage it), only to drop down again when I dare to sleep. At least I've managed to resist the temptation to use my elixir on the issue.

Not sure what I'm saving the elixir for though- I don't have anywhere to put the attractions I could get since they failed again to open up land.

The most frustrating thing for me with the happiness isn't even the drop rate. I mean, it stinks, but for me it's the fact that once you dip below ecstatic, there's no way to get yourself back up there. The wishes just completely dry up, and I don't understand that. It will take all day to get back into ecstatic (if I manage it), only to drop down again when I dare to sleep. At least I've managed to resist the temptation to use my elixir on the issue.

Not sure what I'm saving the elixir for though- I don't have anywhere to put the attractions I could get since they failed again to open up land.

I have found, my way, is put a couple of chest to finish overnight use the happiness from those in morning to get me at about 20 percent and just periodically during day get it back to 20. You only have to be in estactic to get the extra percent, so do it before you collect don’t try to keep it at 100, that is now impossible. Just my method.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter