• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

Blergh I want to buy flounder but I can’t get the promotion to appear!! Even tried uninstalling and reinstalling.... dang it i just want to give you my money!
Click on the bundles area of the Shop button. I imagine it should be there, even if you have to scroll a bit.

Blergh I want to buy flounder but I can’t get the promotion to appear!! Even tried uninstalling and reinstalling.... dang it i just want to give you my money!

Did you use gems to buy the attraction? Since that is half the bundle, if you got the attraction the bundle option goes away.

Basically it allows you to start your item count right away, but you do not enter a leaderboard until the game connects to its servers (aka airport mode on)

So for example, the fairly recent doll mini event where we collected 10 items every 4 hours. I collected 4 times (40 items) in airport mode on the 5th time I played with airport mode off so I entered the leaderboard with 50 items after I collected the 10 and I had a 20 item lead on the leaderboard. Now you may wonder why that gives you an advantage? The game places X number of players in a leaderboard and when that fills, the game starts another leaderboard. So the later the leaderboard, the higher you should rank, if the game counted all the items you collected in airport mode.

The disadvantages with playing in airport mode is your unable to collect daily gems, rewards and I believe you loose your consecutive day count? Not sure on that though, because I never go a full day in airport mode.

Whether or not you consider this cheating, or want to play in this mode is up to you. I don’t do it very often, but if I know my playing time is going to be limited during a mini event, I’m more likely to use airport mode.

I finished 6th, but I DID NOT play in airport mode. Think I finished in the 10 50 for the doll mini event that I mentioned above though.

Thank you for explaining how airplane mode works. :) And congrats on being 6th!

Did you use gems to buy the attraction? Since that is half the bundle, if you got the attraction the bundle option goes away.

Flounder's bundle option showed up in a small box when you clicked on him. I didn't see it listed with the featured bundles. I caved and paid for the bundle this morning.

I have Sebastian and King Triton on a 6 hour quest to "discuss their options." This is after Atlantica was built and after another quest (that I didn't write down - sorry).

I have Sebastian and King Triton on a 6 hour quest to "discuss their options." This is after Atlantica was built and after another quest (that I didn't write down - sorry).
That's what I'm up to as well. Unfortunately, I accidentally sent him off on his side quest, and somehow the entire task reset and it went from six hours to only five hours in a three hour period. So it took all day to wrap that one, but he's finally done and is now with Triton.

After the 6 hour joint task between Sebastian and King Triton, Sebastian has a 2 hour "Prep For Rehearsal" task. Then you need to finish collecting the dinglehoppers (if you haven't already). That is followed by the 2 hour Scuttle task "Watch Ursula in Atlantica".

Last edited:
I’ve spent all day trying to collect 3 of Tritons bear hats so I can level him up. I have not found even one. Not the end of the world but such a pain.

So for my Windows game on Day 1, I got 2 hats. On Day 2, I got 2 hats. I thought it was going to take me another day to get Triton, but the RNGods turned favorable and I got the last 6 by dinner. So progressing with Triton tasks in both games. Tia Dalma has been Welcomed in Windows, and she was the last of the "new" characters I needed to Welcome. So now I will be working on leveling characters as much as I can. I need gems in order to get Under the Sea in Windows before the event ends. So I need to find time to upgrade Jack Jack to 10 and BH6 characters to 10.

One of those stupid clams was too close to one of those stupid scrump dolls! Now I'm in the competition and I have to work hard! And I'll have to go to sleep soon, so everyone will sail ahead of me. I'm currently enjoying my only moment of being #5, while it lasts.>:(

One of those stupid clams was too close to one of those stupid scrump dolls! Now I'm in the competition and I have to work hard! And I'll have to go to sleep soon, so everyone will sail ahead of me. I'm currently enjoying my only moment of being #5, while it lasts.>:(

I know how that happens and it does suck, but atleast the rewards are garbage.

I did the same thing, only early this morning when it all started so I'm in one of those uber-competitive groups. :headache: Oh well, as @mikegood2 said, the prizes are pretty pathetic.

This happened to me, too! That last check on the game before I went to sleep and that stupid doll and that stupid clam had to stay together! Ughh. Now I don’t know if playing on airplane mode will still help. Lol but before I left the game I was #1. :badpc::badpc:

I’m only at 4/10 for triton ear hats but on the plus side, I got on my game for the first time late this afternoon so I’m tied with everyone else in first for the dolls because we all have 30 lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter