Disney Magic for February 15, 2015-7night

Padylan & Halloween_Gryl - (Cayla and Cathy) Need State Room Number
Rubbergypsy – (Liz) Need State Room Number
Disneyli22ie – (Lizzie) Need State room Number
Bonniesouplady – (Bonnie) Need State room Number
Whithouston – (Scott & Christy) Need State room Number
Jcarwash – I don’t have anything yet, hope you aren’t having a year like I am, Let me know
Poohspals – I don’t have anything yet, hope you aren’t having a year like I am, Let me know

Completed as of 04-28-14
Mouseofhouse3 – (Melissa) got it all
mapb18 – (Paris Renee) got it all
Bjornda – (Bjornda) got it all
Smittycait – (Caitlyn) got it all
Eeyoreandtink – (Angela) got it all
Betsy918 – (Betsy) got it all
Belac–(That’s me Tammy) I think we all have my info

email: disneymagic2.15.15@gmail.com
If you don’t see yourself on this list and want to be added contact me via email above or Dis-Boards. I am using DIS-Boards name to organize this, so let me know that. We may have more than one person with the same first name. Thanks Bunches.

9 months today folks!! We are making forward progress.

Has anyone looked at shore excursions yet? We are debating what we want to do in Grand Cayman. We enjoy snorkeling, so are looking at that, but there are a lot of choices. Anyone have experience with the Grand Cayman excursions? I am fairly active, but have ankle and knee issues and limited mobility in one ankle so I would rather not have to climb a boat ladder in and out of the water if I can avoid it. Can anyone point me in the direction of a good snorkeling excursion that won't require that? I am leaning towards the Catamaran, Reef, and Kittiwake Snorkel Sail. Anyone done this one?

I think we will be doing the Tulum ruins tour in Cozumel. It is pricey, but we are a family of history buffs so I look at it as a must do.

We plan to do the hop on- hop off in Key West.

Anyone else have ideas/ suggestions?

9 months today folks!! We are making forward progress.

Has anyone looked at shore excursions yet? We are debating what we want to do in Grand Cayman. We enjoy snorkeling, so are looking at that, but there are a lot of choices. Anyone have experience with the Grand Cayman excursions? I am fairly active, but have ankle and knee issues and limited mobility in one ankle so I would rather not have to climb a boat ladder in and out of the water if I can avoid it. Can anyone point me in the direction of a good snorkeling excursion that won't require that? I am leaning towards the Catamaran, Reef, and Kittiwake Snorkel Sail. Anyone done this one?

I think we will be doing the Tulum ruins tour in Cozumel. It is pricey, but we are a family of history buffs so I look at it as a must do.

We plan to do the hop on- hop off in Key West.

Anyone else have ideas/ suggestions?
I am also wondering about Key West and Grand Cayman. I am under the impression that Key West is small and we probably will not plan much for that. Does anyone have input?

In the same boat here (pun not intended). Don't really know what if any port adventures besides the sting rays a CC. :confused3 I was thinking skipping KW and just explore, Cozumel maybe a good port adventure and skipping Grand Cayman, maybe duck boat, then sting rays at CC.
Now what to do at Cozumel? Suggestions appreciated :)

Hi all

I couldn't figure out how post a poll on here so please chime in.

How many staterooms for our FE Group?
15-20
21-25
26-30
30- 40
40-50
50 +

IMHO I think the 21-25 is a good number. Not too big and not too small, just right. ;)
Again chime in as the average wins ok?
Thanks all

Hi all

15-20
21-25
26-30
30- 40
40-50
50 +

IMHO I think the 21-25 is a good number. Not too big and not too small, just right. ;)
Thanks all

I'd prefer 15-20, but will participate up to 21-25.More than that and we would have to drop out due to the expense. I'm still working on paying for the cruise!
Betsy

In the same boat here (pun not intended). Don't really know what if any port adventures besides the sting rays a CC. :confused3 I was thinking skipping KW and just explore, Cozumel maybe a good port adventure and skipping Grand Cayman, maybe duck boat, then sting rays at CC.

In Feb 2013 we did the Disney excursion to Playa Mia resort in Cozumel. It's pricey but we'll probably consider it again for this upcoming cruise. Included is private access to a nice beach, water sport activities, beach games, decent food, pools/kids splash area with slide and open bar.

Hi all

15-20
21-25
26-30
30- 40
40-50
50 +

Thanks all

15-20 would be preferable, but going to 21-25 is reasonable if there's interest.

Hi all: We just couldn't resist the cruises leaving from our home state in Oct. 2015, so after a discussion with my daughter about her willingness to miss a week of fifth grade vs. a week of 6th, she agreed to the change, and we have moved our reservation.
Bela Cu, could you please remove us from the FE group?
Thank you, and enjoy your cruise, everyone!

HI Again,

Been a long time since I've logged in.

We are planning on doing in:

Grand Cayman ~ the Dolphin Extreme Swim and Turtle Farm (we were suppose to do this a couple of Crusie back - but because of rough seas and being tendered they had to skip the port :sad1: )

Cozumel - Toss up between - Mayan Frontier Horseback Riding Tour or Cozumel Ruins and Beach Tour

We have done at Cozumel
the Passion Island by Twister -- Fun (More of a relaxing day/kids loved the speedboat - food ok)
Tulum Ruins -- Great experience - If you love history (we do) - bring a bathing suit there a small beach you can walk down to.
Xplor Park -- Awesome - you have to be mildly in shape lots of stairs to climb - Food was mediocre.

Key West - might just explore the Key West Shipwreck Treasure Museum and the Key West Aquarium on our own (short walking distance from the port) and less costly

HI

Just posted about some port adventures --- BUT on Castaway...

Sting Rays is pretty cool

-- we have also done the parasailing twice - very peaceful gorgeous views

If planning on Snorkeling - if you have your own gear and the space to pack it - BRING IT - much more cost effective - you have to use a life jacket, but those are FREE and you HAVE TO use the Disney ones anyhow.

Bumping and also need to get info on a few people that I see on Facebook page. Anyone know Rachel, Lucy, Becky and Stacey on the FB page? I will reach out via FB but wanted to know if anyone knew them from here.

Also:
My biggest fear is not having everyone on the list that has posted here.
The list below are the ones that had left a post here but I don't know if you want to be in the group or not and I dont want to leave anyone out. Please let me know as soon as you can. Thanks so much :)

Poohspals – I don’t have anything yet, Please let me know - left PM 4 u
Disney1430 - I don’t have anything yet, Please let me know- left PM 4 u
Domanguefamily - I don’t have anything yet, Please let me know- left PM 4 u

Hi it was so nice of you to invite us to join the :fish: fish extender :fish: we have done them in the past, but not sure on this one. :confused3

I don't know how I feel about giving anyone my Name/email on a forum.

A little advise for "Newbee's" make sure you have a list of cabin numbers. Other people on other sites also do fish extenders and might NOT be apart of your group (ie just because there a fish extender on the door DOSEN'T mean you are giving to them)

Also designate someone to have a white board/chalk board on there cabin door. If a person has a change in cabin # they can post it there (1st night) - and everyone can check before delivering their gifts.

Have FUN!!!!!!!!

In Feb 2013 we did the Disney excursion to Playa Mia resort in Cozumel. It's pricey but we'll probably consider it again for this upcoming cruise. Included is private access to a nice beach, water sport activities, beach games, decent food, pools/kids splash area with slide and open bar.

My friend is going this week to Playa hopefully I will get a report. She mentioned something about underwater caves too.

Did you book Playa through DCL or on own? I heard you can book on own for many of the same excursions at a lower cost with the same companies DCL uses.
Thanks

Hi it was so nice of you to invite us to join the :fish: fish extender :fish: we have done them in the past, but not sure on this one. :confused3

I don't know how I feel about giving anyone my Name/email on a forum.

A little advise for "Newbee's" make sure you have a list of cabin numbers. Other people on other sites also do fish extenders and might NOT be apart of your group (ie just because there a fish extender on the door DOSEN'T mean you are giving to them)

Also designate someone to have a white board/chalk board on there cabin door. If a person has a change in cabin # they can post it there (1st night) - and everyone can check before delivering their gifts.

Have FUN!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the info. and letting me know your still deciding.
White board a great idea.
We do have a white board (crossing fingers no one takes it, it's really cute).
We do have list of stateroom numbers.
I asked that participants only email me at the posted email. If for any reason I had to contact anyone I would have their email, say a back up in case an upgrade happens, or should anything else happen- lost white board :sad2:
I don't need actual names just DISboards name. That is how I am organizing. Please let me know if there are any other tips you have, these were all good.
Thanks

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter