Disney Magic for February 15, 2015-7night

We just booked 2/15/2015 for Disney's Magic! I tried emailing but it won't go through since I am brand new. Can someone please message me or send me the link to the group on FB? Pretty Please! So excited. :woohoo:

I am on number six and I will be able to PM you in 4 more post and include my email. This is really getting old!
Sorry but it is taking a bit for me to get these post in.

At the rate i'm going I feel like it will take me longer than that to put in 10 posts.:santa:

I just booked this cruise for my wife, daughter and I. We've been gong to WDW and DL for a long time and are DVC members but this is our first cruise ever and we are excited to put it mildly!!

Welcome aboard
We all join you in the excitement, counting down the days:banana:
Are you interested in the Fish Extender (FE) group? If so I will need your information, as stated in post No. 10 here.
Since I see you have just joined you will need to post 10 or more messages before leaving an email or a PM.
Just reply to this 10 times with smiles or something and then PM me and Padalyn your email for the Facebook (FB) page and to view the FE list. I will need your info to add to the FE list.

I have not received the list information and nothing from FB unless I am just not figuring that is what it is.

Hi
I PM-ed you, double checking email please let me know. Technology is great when it's working :badpc: that is...
I can email the .pdf to you directly, just let me know via PM if the email is correct. We will conquer technology and figure all this out :thumbsup2

Hello everyone!!! We just changed a 5 night sailing on the Wonder to this cruise for next February! We are so excited to be doing our 2nd seven night cruise!!

It will be me (Scott), DW (Christy) and DS (Evan--age 6)!! This is our 10th Disney Cruise so we are excited to get to Platinum Castaway Club status after this trip!!

We would love to be a part of the FE.

Can't wait to meet everyone and see the re imagined Magic!!

Scott

Hello all -

We're on this cruise as well. It's our third cruise and second on the Magic. :goodvibes

Cruising is me (dad), mom (screen name Totoro), and DS age 8 when cruising next year.

Joining the cruise meet for sure -- we're considering the FE but not ready to sign up just yet. We'll decide later.

I also wanted to point out that I am a Travel Agent specializing in Disney travel. Please feel free to pass my name on to any family or friends that are interested in booking this cruise. Our agency offers great on board credits for use while on the ship. I will also give anyone on here a $25 Disney Gift Card for any referrals that result in a booking.

If anyone booked this cruise on your own you may still be eligible for an on board credit if you move the cruise to our agency.

Please email me at scott@tinks****************.com for more information or questions. Please feel free to pass this email along to any family or friends!!!

Can't wait until February 15th, 2015!!!! :)

Scott

Hi all
Welcome:)
I will get to adding whithouston to FE list as soon as I can and welcome Jcarwash, glad u r on board. We are going though a bit of a family emergency, with our dog. OT, but He had surgery for bloat in the wee hours of the morning so we are all out of sorts and will be for the next 24 hours or so. It's a bad surgery and is touch and go for 48 hrs :worried: At least reading these posts got me through the first almost 24 hours.
When I get around a real computer I will add.
Thanks for understanding

I have not received the list information and nothing from FB unless I am just not figuring that is what it is.

Not sure why you are having trouble - I sent the invite and can't send another. Check you inbox for messages.

Hello everyone!!! We just changed a 5 night sailing on the Wonder to this cruise for next February! We are so excited to be doing our 2nd seven night cruise!!

It will be me (Scott), DW (Christy) and DS (Evan--age 6)!! This is our 10th Disney Cruise so we are excited to get to Platinum Castaway Club status after this trip!!

We would love to be a part of the FE. My FB email is whithouston@gmail.com.

Can't wait to meet everyone and see the re imagined Magic!!

Scott

You are added Scott - please post where you found the invite so others can find theirs!

Welcome aboard

Cayla

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter