Disney Magic for February 15, 2015-7night

Hi everyone welcome aboard. Today is a great day, new friends on board and just found out our dog is coming home Friday :cheer2:.
Give me a little time to update list and I will send out to all the new friends on here. :thumbsup2

ok I think I created a ticker and can copy and paste it to this message, but how do I get it to attach to all posts?

I know it is a while before the cruise and FE gifts but I'm already trying to get things together. I notices that one of the young adults on the cruise is 18. Does this mean adult or what?

BUMP...boy this thread has been quiet!!! Just getting caught up on the Dis!

Can anyone tell me how to get access to view the FE group? I sent a private FB message to the member who seemed to be in charge of that, but have never heard back from her. I'd like to get a sense of how many are participating so far, as I might actually try to do a homemade gift this time, so might get started on that this summer while I'm off.

Hi Betsy
Sorry but I never got that pm
I'm away this week and will have to update that next weekend.
Pm me your email again.

HI Everyone,

We can't wait for our 10th cruise aboard the Disney Magic!!! We booked this cruise while on the Disney Wonder 2/16/14.

Has anyone checked out any of the excursions at the Ports?

~ C

I just booked this cruise for my wife, daughter and I. We've been gong to WDW and DL for a long time and are DVC members but this is our first cruise ever and we are excited to put it mildly!!

Hi again
I'm updating the cruise list and was wondering if you want to join in the meet and FE? Let me know. Have a magical evening
TY

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter