• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic February 22 2017

Should we abide by the same rules or make our own? (My inner rebel has spoken! LOL)

Thanks for that link, didnt know about it. Those rules are probably what everyone is using. The only thing about our cruise is that we probably wont reach 10 rooms. Seems most shorter cruises have less participation or no FE activity at all.

Did you have some suggestions for rules?

Looking for families looking to do fish extender Magic Feb 22-26. This will be our first cruise.

This is our first cruise. Magic cruise ship on 2/22/17 to Castaway Cay and Key West. Is anyone doing a fish extender group? I have heard about this and it sounds fun! Any suggestions? It is my husband and myself. No children. Excited!

I'd like to join a FE group!

Hi, are you still interested in doing FE?

Thanks for that link, didnt know about it. Those rules are probably what everyone is using. The only thing about our cruise is that we probably wont reach 10 rooms. Seems most shorter cruises have less participation or no FE activity at all.

Did you have some suggestions for rules?

Well.. yes I do! :flower1: In the link, it says that you give the gifts on a single day and that's it. My kids are older and they wouldn't mind at all but I think for the younger kids 4 - 6 it would be great to receive more than once and since it seems this is a small group :) I don't mind giving little somethings twice or three times instead of only once. Actually, I've talked about this with my girls and they were super excited with ideas and suggestions on what we could make/give to them. But I would love to hear what the others think?

Just got our cruise documents today, cant wait!
7WeGoyEb.jpg

We JUST booked last night. Wanted to say hello. We are a family of 4 - hubby, daughter (12) and son (8) traveling and it is my 4th cruise on Disney - though all usually out of Port Canaveral. This is a new itinerary for us! And I've never booked so late in the game - EEK!!! Sadly, there just isn't enough time to participate in the FE. Looking forward to some SUN!

Melanie

We JUST booked last night. Wanted to say hello. We are a family of 4 - hubby, daughter (12) and son (8) traveling and it is my 4th cruise on Disney - though all usually out of Port Canaveral. This is a new itinerary for us! And I've never booked so late in the game - EEK!!! Sadly, there just isn't enough time to participate in the FE. Looking forward to some SUN!

Melanie

Welcome Melanie! I also have a 12 year old daughter :) would be nice if they meet!

I'm so excited with the trip. Yesterday we had to go get our visas to the US (we're from Guatemala so visa is required) and it felt like the last step.... I can almost feel the sun and sand LOL

You still can sign up for the FE I think if you want to of course! deadline is on the 29th isn't it superret? It's the first time for most of us :)

Soooooo looking forward for the 22!

Welcome Melanie, like Karla said, we havent closed FE yet and its a small group but no pressure :)

Hi, can everyone who signed up for fish extenders confirm their participation? :grouphug:

HI All, we just booked last night - the latest we've ever booked also!! We are travelling with hubby , me , my 14 YO Son and my hubby's parents. We would like to participate in the FE if it's not too late!!

Last edited:
Welcome! tomorrow is actually the cutoff for FE. Can you give me the following info:
StateRoom, Number in Room, Names and Ages for everyone, Favorite Disney Character, Any Special Occasions, any Allergies.

Welcome! tomorrow is actually the cutoff for FE. Can you give me the following info:
StateRoom, Number in Room, Names and Ages for everyone, Favorite Disney Character, Any Special Occasions, any Allergies.

Stateroom 6321 - 3 people
Steven - 53 at time of sailing - birthday 2/13 - Doc (seven dwarfs), Tinkerbell, Chip and Dale
Bonnie - 51 - tinkerbell, pooh, minnie mouse
Will - 14 - aladdin, jack (nightmare before christmas)
no allergies

Last edited:
Do we reply on this thread for the FE or is there a way to send a private message?

Stateroom 6321 - 3 people
Steven - 53 at time of sailing - birthday 2/13 - Doc (seven dwarfs), Tinkerbell, Chip and Dale
Bonnie - 51 - tinkerbell, pooh, minnie mouse
Will - 14 - aladdin, jack (nightmare before christmas)
no allergies

I'll add you in. I'll publish the updated list tonight or tom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter