Disney Magic February 22 2017

This is our first cruise. Magic cruise ship on 2/22/17 to Castaway Cay and Key West. Is anyone doing a fish extender group? I have heard about this and it sounds fun! Any suggestions? It is my husband and myself. No children. Excited!

Please add us to the fish extender list. This will be our 1st Disney cruise!!!
We will be traveling with our two boys Justin (6) and Evan (4)

Stateroom 5524
Thanks so much!

Hi everyone, Im wasnt able to find a FB group for this sailing and it's getting close so I'll start an FE list. If you want to participate, please give me the following info:
StateRoom, Number in Room, Names and Ages for everyone, Favorite Disney Character, Any Special Occasions, any Allergies

Im thinking cutting off the list around January 29, 2016. Let me know what you think. Never done this before.:D

We would love to participate.
We are the Horowitz's - Jeff, Jaimie, Aidan (female, 7) and Asher (male, 4). Stateroom 8054. My daughter hates princesses, but loves Cars, Lilo & Stitch, Peter Pan, and all the rest. My 4 year old likes everything - no allergies! This is our first Disney Cruise, but we can follow directions!

We would love to participate.
We are the Horowitz's - Jeff, Jaimie, Aidan (female, 7) and Asher (male, 4). Stateroom 8054. My daughter hates princesses, but loves Cars, Lilo & Stitch, Peter Pan, and all the rest. My 4 year old likes everything - no allergies! This is our first Disney Cruise, but we can follow directions!

Welcome!, I've added you to the list.

We would love to sign up for the fish extender as well, this is also our first Disney Cruise. We have two rooms booked. In 6640 we have Spencer, Brandy, & Madison (Female 5). In 6642 we have Ruth (grandma) & Sophia (13). Madison's favorite is rapunzel but likes them all. Sophia's favorite is Ariel. Sophie is allergic to peaches, apricots and nectarines.

We would love to sign up for the fish extender as well, this is also our first Disney Cruise. We have two rooms booked. In 6640 we have Spencer, Brandy, & Madison (Female 5). In 6642 we have Ruth (grandma) & Sophia (13). Madison's favorite is rapunzel but likes them all. Sophia's favorite is Ariel. Sophie is allergic to peaches, apricots and nectarines.

Welcome, I've added you to the list as well. :-)

Welcome, I've added you to the list as well. :-)

Please add us to the fish extender list. This will be our 1st Disney cruise!!!
We will be traveling with our two boys Justin (6) and Evan (4). They don't have a particular favorite character but Justin likes star wars and Evan likes what Justin likes!

Stateroom 5524
Thanks so much!

Hi!

I didn't know about the fish extenders until a couple of days ago! We would love to join! This is our first cruise as well.

StateRoom, Number in Room, Names and Ages for everyone, Favorite Disney Character, Any Special Occasions, any Allergies

Stateroom: 6088
It's three of us girls:
Daniela :earsgirl:, we're doing the cruise because of her! we're celebrating her 15th birthday (the latin american equivalent to Sweet 16). She loves Belle and Stitch
Paola :earsgirl:, she's 12 and loves Tinkerbell and Ariel

I am the most excited about the trip I think!:tigger:

Thank you!!!

Hi!

I didn't know about the fish extenders until a couple of days ago! We would love to join! This is our first cruise as well.

Stateroom: 6088
It's three of us girls:
Daniela :earsgirl:, we're doing the cruise because of her! we're celebrating her 15th birthday (the latin american equivalent to Sweet 16). She loves Belle and Stitch
Paola :earsgirl:, she's 12 and loves Tinkerbell and Ariel

I am the most excited about the trip I think!:tigger:

Thank you!!!

Added you into the list too :flower1:

Here's the list of who signed up for FE so far. Please let me know if there is any mistakes or if you have any questions. We'll cut off the list next weekend.

Here's the list of who signed up for FE so far. Please let me know if there is any mistakes or if you have any questions. We'll cut off the list next weekend.

Thank you for the list and for taking the time to organize this!

My DDs want me to amend to their favorites, apparently I'm out of the loop! :sad2::sad2::

Daniela: Stitch, Dory, Belle and Peter Pan
Paola: Tink, Ariel, Merida and Star Wars (R2D2, C3PO and BB8)

Finally I've gotten them all pumped up with the cruise! It has been this foggy idea on their minds for a few months already but now they've seen pictures of decorated doors, pirate night etc and they are getting more excited every day! :flower1:

Karla

Thank you for the list and for taking the time to organize this!

My DDs want me to amend to their favorites, apparently I'm out of the loop! :sad2::sad2::

Daniela: Stitch, Dory, Belle and Peter Pan
Paola: Tink, Ariel, Merida and Star Wars (R2D2, C3PO and BB8)

Finally I've gotten them all pumped up with the cruise! It has been this foggy idea on their minds for a few months already but now they've seen pictures of decorated doors, pirate night etc and they are getting more excited every day! :flower1:

Karla

Updated the list, have you signed up for the princess/frozen meet and greet yet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter