Disney Magic February 22 2017

Hi Aalessa. Yes!!!! Absolutely. We started a smaller "FE LATECOMERS GROUP" for those of us that are a little more last minute. On my prior post I tried to lay out timing. Basically I said that I'll collect names/info between Feb 12 - Feb 18 at Noon and then I'll confirm the final list of participants Saturday, Feb 18 p.m. so we can all do some shopping and crafting the 19th-21st.

Just send me the following: Name (age), Stateroom #: a few favorite disney characters/rides/songs
  • For example: Emily (40), Stateroom 2577 -- Epcot, Haunted Mansion, Ariel, Mulan, Donald Duck, WDI
thank you for your help i post our information :)

wow! really? where does she live? I bet the city, Antigua or Panajachel! those are the most common places... please let her know that if she needs anything we can help! (as soon as you have 10 messages I can PM you my info!)

I'm already on the other group but we're so excited about the cruise, the trip, the FE that if it's ok, we would love to join the latecomers group as well! please sign us in: Daniela 15years loves Stitch, Peter Pan, Dory and Belle; Paola 12 loves Ariel, Tinkerbell, Merida and Star Wars (specially C3P8, BB8, R2D2) and myself (love everything Disney!). We're doing this trip because we're celebrating Daniela's 15th birthday (the equivalent to your "Sweet 16" but in Latin America we celebrate the 15th birthday) and our cabin is 6088

So excited! we fly to Miami on Saturday! can't wait!
Hi Karla..
She is in Guatemala City teaching at CAG and lives in District 16. She teaches Kindergarten. She's really liking it! Glad you've joined the latecomer group as well:). This is going to be so fun!
Melissa

Dang. Has anyone been watching the weather? It just doesn't look great. So disappointing if it is truly raining for the sail away....never mind Castaway! :mad:

Hi Melissa! oh she lives in a nice place and works at a great one! my uncles graduated from CAG years and years ago! of course my cousins too.... I tried to send you a private message but it wouldn't let me.... well, if you would like to send something to your sister, I can gladly bring it back after the cruise.

I have not seen the weather :S hopefully it will rain only a little!!!! Here at home people say that if you give away 1 dozen of eggs as an offering to Saint Claire, rain stops.... I may give a few dozens! :rotfl:

FE Latecomers Group - again, I'm so happy you all want to exchange some treats and surprises on our upcoming cruise. It looks like a great group. I attached our final list so you'll have all our names, rooms and favorites in one place. Please let me know if you have any trouble downloading it :) @fosco2428 @Karla Bocaletti @Aalessa

Attachments

• FE Latecomer Group.jpg
    FE Latecomer Group.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 4

Hi Superret - thank you for planning! Was wondering where I can find the list - planning on shopping tomorrow!
Hi Jaimie! We were wondering if you still were on the group! Hadn't heard from you! Go back a couple of pages and you'll find the file in a post by Superret! So glad you are indeed in the group!

Hi everyone, attached is the most recent FE list. If no one else joins today, this should be list. I sorted the list by room number so the order from the previous list will be different. Let me know if you have any questions.

Only 23 days to go!!!
Thank you!

I haven't seen any recent activity from you since the first post. Just want to confirm you that you're still in. Hopefully you can respond back by Friday?

Everyone, i am removing the list that was posted last week to prevent any confusion. I'm also assuming everyone is familiar with Fish Extender by now. If not, here are some links:

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=33184281&postcount=2

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1219607

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=30302583&postcount=609

https://feshopinfo123.wixsite.com/feinfo/all-about-the-fe
We are still in! I'm sorry - I'm just now printing all the first list and the map of the rooms - we are 8054, I think we are the only room not on the map because of my late reply. I missed this post when I checked over the weekend . . . sorry - new to this forum!

Hi everyone that is participating in FE. At this point, room 8054 hasn't confirmed yet. Their last login was Jan 9 which was before any of the FE lists were posted. I'll leave it to you if you want to prepare FE gifts for them or not. They may still respond but it's getting close unfortunately.
We do!

Thank you everyone for the Fish Extender gifts. It was so fun for the kids, and so many surprises! Thank you again to Superret for organizing.
-Cabin 6542

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter