Disney Magic Cameo

dislvr75

Mouseketeer
I was just watching Below Deck Med (Season 3, Episode 16). Two crew members were talking and guess who passes by in the background- it’s the Magic! It was a quick shot but I know those red stacks and navy bottom ANYWHERE! My next cruise is only 251 days away! :)

We saw this as well! A couple of seasons ago when Below Deck was based in Tortola we also saw the Fantasy on an episode!

I was just watching Below Deck Med (Season 3, Episode 16). Two crew members were talking and guess who passes by in the background- it’s the Magic! It was a quick shot but I know those red stacks and navy bottom ANYWHERE! My next cruise is only 251 days away! :)
That's so funny that you mention this. I've recently gotten into the show and have been binging it on demand. I totally noticed the ship in the background.

My wife and daughter love Below Deck, every time they see a cruise ship they have to stop, rewind and pause to see what ship it is. Norwegian Epic is in a lot of episodes.

That was from a season or 2 ago, right?
I remember that, I was so excites too see her too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter