Disney Magic Cameo

dislvr75

Mouseketeer
I was just watching Below Deck Med (Season 3, Episode 16). Two crew members were talking and guess who passes by in the background- it’s the Magic! It was a quick shot but I know those red stacks and navy bottom ANYWHERE! My next cruise is only 251 days away! :)

• allears

"If I were not upon the sea..." I'd want to be!
    We saw this as well! A couple of seasons ago when Below Deck was based in Tortola we also saw the Fantasy on an episode!

FSU Girl

DIS Veteran
    I was just watching Below Deck Med (Season 3, Episode 16). Two crew members were talking and guess who passes by in the background- it’s the Magic! It was a quick shot but I know those red stacks and navy bottom ANYWHERE! My next cruise is only 251 days away! :)
    That's so funny that you mention this. I've recently gotten into the show and have been binging it on demand. I totally noticed the ship in the background.

Club Disney Chandler

DIS Veteran
    My wife and daughter love Below Deck, every time they see a cruise ship they have to stop, rewind and pause to see what ship it is. Norwegian Epic is in a lot of episodes.

lorimay

Celebrating 32 Ears
    That was from a season or 2 ago, right?
    I remember that, I was so excites too see her too!

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

CASTAWAY CAY PHOTOS

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES