disney magazine-

You know what? I just posted this morning that I hadn't gotten it and lo and behold, the July/August issue magically appeared in my mailbox this afternoon. It looks like it is a fun magazine- unfortunately, my US Weekly came in the mail today to and juicy tabloid gossip always takes precedence on Fridays!!

ibleedblue said:
I got my first Family Fun magazine in yesterday. Haven't had a chance to browse through it yet though.

We got ours yesterday too, but it's the July/August issue, so it's pretty outdated. I miss Disney Magazine! :sad1:

Amy

I called to get a refund too. Lady told me 6-8 weeks for a check. Called back after 9 weeks and then a diff lady told me I needed to call the company that requested the refund, um hello that was ME. Then she gave the run around about needing to get the refund from the company that placed the order as I didn't go through Dis Mag directly. Well so far I have $6.00 of my 19.95. Waiting to hear from the head office about the other 13.00. I will probably have to call back again before this is all over with.

So if you haven't received your refunds yet, then I would say call back again!!

Angela

I didn't want to receive either magazine (I WANT DISNEY MAGAZINE) so wrote "cancel" on the notice and returned it. About a month later, received refund for remaining subscription.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter