Disney in August (10th)

Ohhhhh! I can already tell I'm gonna have a sugar headache before the end of the trip. But I don't care! In fact, I can't wait!!
So I have a question for my Disney expert friends out there! :worship: I wanted to run my "tenative" plans by you guys and see if they appeared do-able. We arrive Sunday, Aug 9 around 11am. I figure we should get to Magic Kingdom by 2ish. Since we have our first ADR for Crystal Palace around 4:30 I planned on attempting the following:
- walk around Main St (take in the smells, have a snack, cry a little,etc)
- get a FP for Mickey's PhilharMagic (you think this will be necessary)
- Monster's, Inc Laugh Floor
- Buzz Lighyear's Space
- Mad Tea Party (if I can stomach it)
- dinner at Crystal Palace
- after dinner, go to Fantasyland for a few kiddie rides like Snow White, Winnie the Pooh, Peter Pan's, etc (these aren't really mandatory, but I figure we'd try at least one or two)
- then maybe finish the day with the Haunted Mansion and the Hall of Presidents (my hubby is a nerd and LOVES political history!)
I don't want to totally overwhelm you guys :rolleyes: so I'll ask about my other days later. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks so much!! :flower3:

Hmmmm I dont see BTMR, Splash Mnt or POC on that list! Nor anything about Dole Whips or fireworks... and a maybe for the HM????

Ha! I should have clarified. We're going to Magic Kingdom an additional day in the week that has Extra Magic Morning Hours (which is when we plan to hit up BTMR, SM, PoC, etc). I'll post that plan soon (especailly since we also plan to hit Typhoon Lagoon that day!). And BOTH days will definitely include a Dole Whip!!

Ohhhhh! I can already tell I'm gonna have a sugar headache before the end of the trip. But I don't care! In fact, I can't wait!!
So I have a question for my Disney expert friends out there! :worship: I wanted to run my "tenative" plans by you guys and see if they appeared do-able. We arrive Sunday, Aug 9 around 11am. I figure we should get to Magic Kingdom by 2ish. Since we have our first ADR for Crystal Palace around 4:30 I planned on attempting the following:
- walk around Main St (take in the smells, have a snack, cry a little,etc)
- get a FP for Mickey's PhilharMagic (you think this will be necessary)
- Monster's, Inc Laugh Floor
- Buzz Lighyear's Space
- Mad Tea Party (if I can stomach it)
- dinner at Crystal Palace
- after dinner, go to Fantasyland for a few kiddie rides like Snow White, Winnie the Pooh, Peter Pan's, etc (these aren't really mandatory, but I figure we'd try at least one or two)
- then maybe finish the day with the Haunted Mansion and the Hall of Presidents (my hubby is a nerd and LOVES political history!)
I don't want to totally overwhelm you guys :rolleyes: so I'll ask about my other days later. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks so much!! :flower3:

Actually, when you get into Fantasyland, get a fast pass for Peter Pan, as that's the "long line" ride from your list. Then go on and ride PhilharMagic (no FP needed). Later on, you can go back to Peter Pan to use your FP there.

Hall of Presidents should be open by then and will include many new additions, including Obama.

And yes, Dole Whips are Manditory!!!

Actually, when you get into Fantasyland, get a fast pass for Peter Pan, as that's the "long line" ride from your list. Then go on and ride PhilharMagic (no FP needed). Later on, you can go back to Peter Pan to use your FP there.

Hall of Presidents should be open by then and will include many new additions, including Obama.

Joe double posted and slowed the boards down.... :confused3

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter