Disney Honeymoon Help!

prink022

Mouseketeer
My fiance and I purchased DVC points the day after we got engaged - as he said "We're a Disney family now" since we got engaged at Disney's Animal Kingdom (where I spent both my college program and full time positions at).

We're having a Kingdom Hearts wedding, and now we're planning our dream honeymoon! What, unfortunately, isn't working out is my fiance has only had a couple things he really wanted to do - Tom Sawyer Island, and Frozen Fireworks Party (he loves the frozen ride, I don't judge). Tom Sawyer Island will be closed during our stay, and we couldn't get Frozen reservations despite trying every day until they opened. I booked the Holiday fireworks party during MVMCP to help make up a little for what we're missing.

Is there anything that any of you can/do suggest in order to help give him something else he might like as well. He's only been to WDW once and we were there during Irma and didn't do much other than get engaged, lol.

He's worked really hard to give me the wedding of my dreams, and I really want him to enjoy his honeymoon as well. I appreciate any help/recommendations/positive feedback!(He's planning the wedding, I'm doing the honeymoon).

Do one of the tours maybe? Depending on your budget, it would be my dream to do either the Ultimate day of Thrills, Animal Kingdom Trek or the Dolphin experience at Epcot.

Do one of the tours maybe? Depending on your budget, it would be my dream to do either the Ultimate day of Thrills, Animal Kingdom Trek or the Dolphin experience at Epcot.
I will look at these for sure! He took me on the Wild Africa Trek after he proposed, so this would be a tour would be a nice add on! I appreciate your help!

EPCOT does a Frozen Fireworks Dessert Party that includes a Frozen ride mix in! I think it’s only like $79 pp and includes the food and drinks and private viewing of the fireworks before the ride. They only offer it certain nights, but maybe it’ll be happening on one of the nights you’re there?

My fiance and I purchased DVC points the day after we got engaged - as he said "We're a Disney family now" since we got engaged at Disney's Animal Kingdom (where I spent both my college program and full time positions at).

We're having a Kingdom Hearts wedding, and now we're planning our dream honeymoon! What, unfortunately, isn't working out is my fiance has only had a couple things he really wanted to do - Tom Sawyer Island, and Frozen Fireworks Party (he loves the frozen ride, I don't judge). Tom Sawyer Island will be closed during our stay, and we couldn't get Frozen reservations despite trying every day until they opened. I booked the Holiday fireworks party during MVMCP to help make up a little for what we're missing.

Is there anything that any of you can/do suggest in order to help give him something else he might like as well. He's only been to WDW once and we were there during Irma and didn't do much other than get engaged, lol.

He's worked really hard to give me the wedding of my dreams, and I really want him to enjoy his honeymoon as well. I appreciate any help/recommendations/positive feedback!(He's planning the wedding, I'm doing the honeymoon).

Keep checking for the dessert party! I got 2 seats for NYEE dessert party at Magic Kingdom at around 65 days prior to the day. So it might still open up!

What about adding an Illuminations cruise? It might set you back 300 bucks but it's a very nice, special and intimate touch. You could also have in-room celebration, or maybe a special tour, maybe the one of the holiday ones?

Something I gotta say, Kingdom Hearts wedding must ROCK! You need to send me pictures! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter