Disney @ Home pictures

Claire i'll be sending you a list :rotfl:

I'm looking at the non-disney ones aswell and i think i might buy some of them aswell.

:lmao: I take loads of bubble wrap with me, then ditch the boxes & mass of polystrene that they pack them in. Wrap them in the bubble wrap & pack them amongst the clothes. It worked well in December. :thumbsup2

I have seen some of the others, they are cute too.

:lmao: I take loads of bubble wrap with me, then ditch the boxes & mass of polystrene that they pack them in. Wrap them in the bubble wrap & pack them amongst the clothes. It worked well in December. :thumbsup2

I have seen some of the others, they are cute too.

:thumbsup2

When are you going in September as they are revealing some new ones in WDW on the 11th and 12th. You will have to come on the DIS to let me know what ones they are lol.

:thumbsup2

When are you going in September as they are revealing some new ones in WDW on the 11th and 12th. You will have to come on the DIS to let me know what ones they are lol.

I am there 7th to 28th!!!

Where did you hear about that?

These are my two canvas prints which I got from the internet a couple of years ago, I still adore them today :)

DSC03048.jpg

DSC03049.jpg

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: most definately! Lee, Craig & Adam could go get a drink & we'll go shopping! ;)

:thumbsup2 :rotfl2: Sounds great, they may need to get a few drinks tho, as I love the shops:rotfl2:

I have been in the Polka Dots shop in the Florida Mall they sell Pandora charms, Im really after the disney ones:goodvibes

:thumbsup2 :rotfl2: Sounds great, they may need to get a few drinks tho, as I love the shops:rotfl2:

I have been in the Polka Dots shop in the Florida Mall they sell Pandora charms, Im really after the disney ones:goodvibes

That suits me...does Craig play golf? Then we could have a whole day! :rotfl2:

I think I've been in the Polka Dots shops but don't recall seeing Pandora but then again I was really ill whilst shopping in December! :faint:

That suits me...does Craig play golf? Then we could have a whole day! :rotfl2:

I think I've been in the Polka Dots shops but don't recall seeing Pandora but then again I was really ill whilst shopping in December! :faint:

Yes he plays golf, thats his job he is a PGA golf pro and his clubs always come with us, so thats sorted:rotfl2:

Yes he plays golf, thats his job he is a PGA golf pro and his clubs always come with us, so thats sorted:rotfl2:

OMG...Lee isn't that good - i don't think he wouldn't want to play against a PRO!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: At least they wouldd have something to talk about!

Does Craig teach then or play in tournaments every day?

Mickey brought for me by my Ds , Mickey sits at the top of the stairs :)
Mickey.jpg

I adore these,they had some gorgeus one's last year but I refrained from buying any more,:lmao:

My DS brought me Minnie mouse to go with Mickey and will post picture of her tomorrow.
I keep tell DH & DS i need Goofy & Donald to go with them :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter