Disney @ Home pictures

Loving the snowglobe Claire =D i only got 3!! my boyfriend loves urs too as he is a bg Dumbo fan!!

You seen that rescuers one on the disney store website? seems quite cheap x

I need to start my snowglobe collection off but i have my eye on them precious moments ornaments at the mo lol.

I know what you mean I was happy colecting snowglobes then in Florida spotted the precious moments & couldn't resist...they are so cute! Have you seen them up close or just online?

Loving the snowglobe Claire =D i only got 3!! my boyfriend loves urs too as he is a bg Dumbo fan!!

You seen that rescuers one on the disney store website? seems quite cheap x

Yep...I was looking at them earlier today. It does seem quite cheap are you going to get it?

I love the Toy Story & Wall.E ones on there.

I know what you mean I was happy colecting snowglobes then in Florida spotted the precious moments & couldn't resist...they are so cute! Have you seen them up close or just online?

Just online, they are so cute. I looked on Ebay and they was like £50 each.

Yep...I was looking at them earlier today. It does seem quite cheap are you going to get it?

I love the Toy Story & Wall.E ones on there.

Well seems such a good deal i want it but i dunno yet dbf will kill me as we got no where to put it. oh yes i love the Toy Story one.

Just online, they are so cute. I looked on Ebay and they was like £50 each.

They are expensive I think the one's hubby got for me were about $65-75 each!

Here are close ups of mine, I took them the other day & mean't to post them instead of those tiny pics off the internet but I forgot to upload them.

P1030944.jpg

P1030945.jpg

P1030948.jpg

P1030949.jpg

Wow claire they look even nicer than the pics ive seen off the internet, are they big or are they tiny?

Thats nice Natasha....I am going to try not get any more snowglobes though as I am running out of space, I also collect Jiim Shore ornaments, do you like them?

they are beautiful claire oo i loveee them!! Esp the Belle ones.

You know that Rescuers snowglobe someone on ebay is tryin to sell it at a buy it now price of £90!!!!

Awww I haven't seen that one!!! I want it too. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter