Disney @ Home pictures

Continuing the theme of adding things to the walls, Dad and I 'borrowed' an idea and bought a couple of cork noticeboards to display our pins on. Here's my effort:

DSCF0435.jpg

And a few closeups.

DSCF0436.jpg

DSCF0437.jpg

DSCF0438.jpg

DSCF0439.jpg

DSCF0440.jpg

Here's a snippet of our collection, We have loads of stuff all wrapped up ready for our new house. Sorry for the quality.

Our pins:

P1030952.jpg

P1030963.jpg

A montage of previous trips:

P1030957.jpg

Our Arriba's Bros Ornaments:

P1030960.jpg

P1030958.jpg

Our softy's:

P1030954.jpg

P1030953.jpg

This was a present from DH for my birthday and also for our wedding anniversary (21 years) ~ we have wanted a nice Disney picture to go above our fireplace for a long time but could never find one that we both liked. When we saw this we both agreed it was 'The One'.

DSCF3873_600_x_450_.jpg

This was a present from DH for my birthday and also for our wedding anniversary (21 years) ~ we have wanted a nice Disney picture to go above our fireplace for a long time but could never find one that we both liked. When we saw this we both agreed it was 'The One'.

DSCF3873_600_x_450_.jpg
Oh, Elaine - that is absolutely stunning. Such a beautiful piece. Is it a limited edition giclee on canvas? I am sure I've seen it in the Disney Fine Art range before.

Congratulations on your 21 years of marriage and I hope you enjoy your new art piece. :goodvibes

That's lovely Elaine. Happy Anniversary & birthday too.

Thank you, Frances and Claire! :goodvibes
Is it a limited edition giclee on canvas? I am sure I've seen it in the Disney Fine Art range before.
Yes, it is. It's by Mike Kupka and DH bought it through Magic of Disney Art. I've seen you and a couple of others mention them on here and with the poor exchange rate it actually worked out cheaper to buy through them plus far less hassle, and they were so helpful. We wouldn't have had a clue as to what frame to choose!!

Thought I would reignite this thread to see what other Disney items people have got!!

I have ordered this limited edition canvas for my sister's birthday, it sums her up perfectly! She is a big Tinker Bell fan so I hope she loves it.

rogerson08.jpg

I have just come across this thread, will need to take some pictures of my collection.

Just to echo the sentiments of some fellow collectors on this thread. Magic of Disney Art are fantastic to deal with, very helpful & friendly would highly recommend them.

Will post some pics soon

Yvonne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter