Disney Hacks

WalterDisney(no relation)

Earning My Ears
I was just told some awesome WDW hacks for when you visit!

1. The buttons and stickers at Disney World are completely free! They have tons of styles so go ask any Cast Member and they’ll give you some.
2. You can get free water at the baby care center in any of the parks! They have the coldest water on property
3. If you tell any cast member “My day has not been magical” they are required to look you directly in the eyes for a minimum of 14 seconds, Kiss you on the cheek and tell you that you’re loved!

I hope these help you guys on your trip!

I was just told some awesome WDW hacks for when you visit!

1. The buttons and stickers at Disney World are completely free! They have tons of styles so go ask any Cast Member and they’ll give you some.
2. You can get free water at the baby care center in any of the parks! They have the coldest water on property
3. If you tell any cast member “My day has not been magical” they are required to look you directly in the eyes for a minimum of 14 seconds, Kiss you on the cheek and tell you that you’re loved!

I hope these help you guys on your trip!
1 and 2 can confirm. You can also get cold water at most Quick Service locations for free as well.
3 well.... I think we can all agree that one's bunk :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter