Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
After submitting my receipts to Bb&b, I just got an email saying my rebates are in the final stage of processing—sounds positive:)

That does sound positive. I got the rejection email for my third and final submission so I’ll go ahead and send in the receipts.

After submitting my receipts to Bb&b, I just got an email saying my rebates are in the final stage of processing—sounds positive:)

That is why it is usually not a good idea to submit rebates right away. I understand people want to do it before they forget, but if you wait a week or 2 usually the rebate center will fix the problem after they get thousands of complaints from the first people who submitted them.

That is why it is usually not a good idea to submit rebates right away. I understand people want to do it before they forget, but if you wait a week or 2 usually the rebate center will fix the problem after they get thousands of complaints from the first people who submitted them.
Yeah—I’ve got way too much going on not to do things right away. And I can’t remember ever having a problem like this before.

Perhaps.

Unfortunately, right now, the rebate center's website is working worse than before. I used to be able to track my rebate, but now I'm getting an error that there's a captcha required, yet none is loading on the website for me to even validate.

For those who did the rebates with BB&B...I know there was some talk of it being a limit of 10 even though our rebate sheet shows no limit. Has anyone been successful submitting more? We have 45.

I received an email from BB&B declining my request for the gift card rebate I submitted in December. This is the reason they gave me: Invalid POS Record Not FoundNot enough purchasedInvalid Purchase Location. I bought 1 DGC and submitted my request the same day I purchased it. Maybe that's why it was declined.

I received an email from BB&B declining my request for the gift card rebate I submitted in December. This is the reason they gave me: Invalid POS Record Not FoundNot enough purchasedInvalid Purchase Location. I bought 1 DGC and submitted my request the same day I purchased it. Maybe that's why it was declined.
That happened to many of us. I had to send them a photo of my receipt. Seems like it may be being processed now.

For those who’ve ordered gift cards from Staples online did you go through Retailmenow? If so did you receive cashback? I see the store I’m ordering from has e gift cards available on Staples and a cashback offer available on RMN. Trying to stack them.

For those who did the rebates with BB&B...I know there was some talk of it being a limit of 10 even though our rebate sheet shows no limit. Has anyone been successful submitting more? We have 45.

The rebate form was updated mid month to say a limit of 10. You can submit 45 and try arguing with them over the limit changed mid stream, or you can submit 10 to a couple of different addresses (work, family members, etc.). Personally, if possible, I would do option 2.

For those who’ve ordered gift cards from Staples online did you go through Retailmenow? If so did you receive cashback? I see the store I’m ordering from has e gift cards available on Staples and a cashback offer available on RMN. Trying to stack them.

It worked for me. It usually says excludes gift cards, but I don't think Staples sends RMN the breakdown of what was ordered. YMMV, but there's a good chance it will work. When Staples had Happy Kid cards on sale, I paid $120 for $150 of Happy Kid cards, which triggered the RMN cash back of $10 (offer was $10 back on $100 purchase).

I then went to BBB where I used those three $50 Happy Kid cards to buy three $50 Disney gift cards, signing the Happy cards up as "credit cards" on Ebates, triggering the 6% rebate that was going at the time ($9 for $150). If the BBB rebates come through, that will be another $30 back to me.

So for $120, I got $150 in Disney GC, $10 in RNM cash back, $9 in Ebates cash back, and (hopefully) $30 in BBB credit.

I'm the rarity. I only ordered GC's from staples going through RMN ONCE and i did not receive the cash back. That is pretty much the only RMN I've not had work. Staples, in the store, worked fine for me.

I received an email from Fetch Rewards over the weekend that they added home improvement and pet stores to their accepted receipt list. In what I'm finding to be true rewards app fashion, when I click on any link in the email there is no further info in the app or website about it. But they used to accept any receipt before, even gift card only ones, and throw a surprise bonus amount at you. It's been small lately if I upload something with no participating products, but sometimes something is better than nothing.
With folks doing more buying at HD and Lowe's for deals, could be something to keep an eye on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!