Disney Gift Card Deals

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by Wanna be Ariel, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Eighty8Keys

Eighty8Keys DIS Veteran

That does sound positive. I got the rejection email for my third and final submission so I’ll go ahead and send in the receipts.

2. bbsearchlight

bbsearchlight Mouseketeer

That is why it is usually not a good idea to submit rebates right away. I understand people want to do it before they forget, but if you wait a week or 2 usually the rebate center will fix the problem after they get thousands of complaints from the first people who submitted them.

Cruising Engineer likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. havaneselover

havaneselover Dreaming about a Disney cruise

Yeah—I’ve got way too much going on not to do things right away. And I can’t remember ever having a problem like this before.

5. PerfessorZ

PerfessorZ DIS Veteran

Perhaps.

Unfortunately, right now, the rebate center's website is working worse than before. I used to be able to track my rebate, but now I'm getting an error that there's a captcha required, yet none is loading on the website for me to even validate.

gottalovepluto likes this.
  6. michelleandbrett

michelleandbrett Earning My Ears

For those who did the rebates with BB&B...I know there was some talk of it being a limit of 10 even though our rebate sheet shows no limit. Has anyone been successful submitting more? We have 45.

7. rcj2000

rcj2000 Earning My Ears

I received an email from BB&B declining my request for the gift card rebate I submitted in December. This is the reason they gave me: Invalid POS Record Not FoundNot enough purchasedInvalid Purchase Location. I bought 1 DGC and submitted my request the same day I purchased it. Maybe that's why it was declined.

8. havaneselover

havaneselover Dreaming about a Disney cruise

That happened to many of us. I had to send them a photo of my receipt. Seems like it may be being processed now.

rcj2000 likes this.
  9. Teal03

Teal03 Mouseketeer

For those who’ve ordered gift cards from Staples online did you go through Retailmenow? If so did you receive cashback? I see the store I’m ordering from has e gift cards available on Staples and a cashback offer available on RMN. Trying to stack them.

10. PerfessorZ

PerfessorZ DIS Veteran

I tossed my BBB receipt out after I submitted online. I’m guessing I’m SOL now.

11. bbsearchlight

bbsearchlight Mouseketeer

The rebate form was updated mid month to say a limit of 10. You can submit 45 and try arguing with them over the limit changed mid stream, or you can submit 10 to a couple of different addresses (work, family members, etc.). Personally, if possible, I would do option 2.

ClapYourHands and gottalovepluto like this.
  12. Limes96

Limes96 DIS Veteran

Saw in my Kroger ad that there’s a 4x fuel points deal coming up later this week on gift cards for travel and dining. It will be a digital coupon. Don’t have the ad with me right now so not sure how long the deal will last.

pillow, LoriKutchey, FoxC63 and 5 others like this.
  13. ClapYourHands

ClapYourHands DIS Veteran

It worked for me. It usually says excludes gift cards, but I don't think Staples sends RMN the breakdown of what was ordered. YMMV, but there's a good chance it will work. When Staples had Happy Kid cards on sale, I paid $120 for $150 of Happy Kid cards, which triggered the RMN cash back of $10 (offer was $10 back on $100 purchase).

I then went to BBB where I used those three $50 Happy Kid cards to buy three $50 Disney gift cards, signing the Happy cards up as "credit cards" on Ebates, triggering the 6% rebate that was going at the time ($9 for $150). If the BBB rebates come through, that will be another $30 back to me.

So for $120, I got $150 in Disney GC, $10 in RNM cash back, $9 in Ebates cash back, and (hopefully) $30 in BBB credit.

14. amalone1013

amalone1013 DIS Veteran

It worked for me always in the past

gottalovepluto and Teal03 like this.
  15. wendow

wendow We create happiness.

I'm the rarity. I only ordered GC's from staples going through RMN ONCE and i did not receive the cash back. That is pretty much the only RMN I've not had work. Staples, in the store, worked fine for me.

Teal03 and gottalovepluto like this.
  16. snugglebug

snugglebug DIS Veteran

P2's Sw Biz app was approved tonight. Whoop! I see a Companion Pass in my future.

Texans_loyal, pillow, wenpop and 8 others like this.
  17. snugglebug

snugglebug DIS Veteran

And I totally posted in the wrong place lol

18. miztressuz

miztressuz DIS Veteran

I received an email from Fetch Rewards over the weekend that they added home improvement and pet stores to their accepted receipt list. In what I'm finding to be true rewards app fashion, when I click on any link in the email there is no further info in the app or website about it. But they used to accept any receipt before, even gift card only ones, and throw a surprise bonus amount at you. It's been small lately if I upload something with no participating products, but sometimes something is better than nothing.
    With folks doing more buying at HD and Lowe's for deals, could be something to keep an eye on.

wendow likes this.
  19. gottalovepluto

gottalovepluto DIS Veteran

But everyone was excited for you anyway!!

Texans_loyal, trstno1, wendow and 2 others like this.
  20. gottalovepluto

gottalovepluto DIS Veteran

FYI Amex 10% off Staples and Lowe’s went out again earlier today to business cards. I had 2 fam members who missed it last time but caught it this afternoon.

pillow and trstno1 like this.
  21. ClapYourHands

ClapYourHands DIS Veteran

Granted, I didn't really understand what her post was about, but I'm down for celebrating good news wherever I find it!

(though, on reflection, I think maybe someone - who is P2? - got a Southwest Business credit card? Am I close?)

wendow, snugglebug and gottalovepluto like this.