Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if this will work or not, but for those with a Meijer there's a 3 day deal that ends Saturday where you spend $100 you get a $10 coupon off your next purchase. If you can get that coupon buy purchasing gift cards you can stack that with the mperk off for $5 off your next purchase for every $50 in gift cards. So basically $20 off your next purchase for buying $100 in gift cards. Granted you can't use the coupon or mperks to get more gift cards, but we normally get our groceries there so that would work for us. I figure I'll try it later tonight and report back with what I find.
I've used this offer quite often, and it works great. Meijer stocks the variable load Disney cards, which makes it so much easier.

I know Target is having a deal starting tomorrow that if you buy a Target gift card you get 10% off. Can I purchase a gift card and then use it to buy a Disney Gift Card or pay off the balance on my Target CC?

Agree - already got burned with $300 in BB when they stopped accepting it... Slooowly using those funds as I prefer Amazon for most.
Me too. I ended up selling them to a gift card reseller, because I rarely shop Best Buy. I still came out ahead as they were ones I bought discounted or earned from rewards sites, just not as far ahead as I could have if BB hadn't changed their policy.

Will be going to the not so local Sams this weekend. Is Dosh still doing anything? Never signed up so wasn't sure if it was worth it. I maxed out Discover 5% already, so thought about double dipping Dosh and Uber. If not I'll wait till after the holidays so not to get CC billing shock.

Will be going to the not so local Sams this weekend. Is Dosh still doing anything? Never signed up so wasn't sure if it was worth it. I maxed out Discover 5% already, so thought about double dipping Dosh and Uber. If not I'll wait till after the holidays so not to get CC billing shock.
Dosh for Sam's Club is showing 2% back for me.

Me too. I ended up selling them to a gift card reseller, because I rarely shop Best Buy. I still came out ahead as they were ones I bought discounted or earned from rewards sites, just not as far ahead as I could have if BB hadn't changed their policy.

@amalone1013 which reseller are you using? I tried to unload two GCs yesterday with CardCash and they flagged it as "a high risk" transaction and "canceled" my sale >:(

Well done! I'm a bit envious as my transactions failed and the email conversation with their customer service team stalled out. Still, very glad for your success!
I was lucky to do BJ's gift cards for Disney last week at 8% off the $50 I ordered 20 and kept my fingers crossed. Just received them in the mail yesterday.

There was an article on Doc of Credit regarding Dosh. Might want to weed through it.

"Dosh Update: Cashback Now Goes Into Pending Process For Verification (Bad News)

Link: https://www.doctorofcredit.com/dosh...to-pending-process-for-verification-bad-news/

Last edited:

There was an article on Doc of Credit regarding Dosh. Might what to weed through it.

"Dosh Update: Cashback Now Goes Into Pending Process For Verification (Bad News)

Link: https://www.doctorofcredit.com/dosh...to-pending-process-for-verification-bad-news/

I got an email from Dosh about these changes. Sounds like they are moving to the RMN process, which still worked with gift card purchases so we shall wait and see!

I can confirm this is working this year. I just did it today, used the online code, then went to the store and used the physical coupon.
Where can I find the online code? I only have the long barcode number on the Target app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter