Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
8513c158-951e-4dc4-ae92-e3ab93c8a361_zpsostfmknm.jpg
The only thing missing is a hidden mickey... :)

Yay! My first quarter ebates check deposited to PayPal just a few minutes ago! It wasn't as big as the last quarter of 2015 due to all of the online Christmas shopping that I did, but it was still a nice chunk of change.
yeah I got mine too. I was kind of bummed out, I did not know the cutoff date for this check was 3/31, I didn't get $$$ for the big April purchases. Oh well, more money for Aug:thumbsup2

Wahoooo! I can't wait for the Ebates checks next week. First big one for me, unless you count the $1.90 I got in February.

Yay! My first quarter ebates check deposited to PayPal just a few minutes ago! It wasn't as big as the last quarter of 2015 due to all of the online Christmas shopping that I did, but it was still a nice chunk of change.
Yay, that's awesome they are going out now! I forgot those were coming now, hard to believe it's May already. And I should realize that since we leave tomorrow for our DL trip, but I'll be checking to see when it comes! Thanks for the heads up!

I know that Sam's and BJ's carry Disney GCs but I don't know about Costco. Otherwise, you're going to pay face value for any GCs that you buy. If you have a Target REDCard, you can get 5% off by purchasing in the store. But being Canadian, I don't know if you can get a REDCard.
I am Canadian and got a REDCard. However, you cannot get instant approval without a SSN, which we don't have (and no, a SIN is NOT the same). The approval is done through mail and the card is mailed to you. The limit is quite low as well.

Put me on the list of UPS lost my package. My GCM order from last week didn't even make it to the truck to be delivered to my house. It's been a nearby sorting facility for 3 days with no updates. UPS wasn't much help - they said they really couldn't do anything unless the seller contacted them. All they could do was essentially say, "Yep - looks lost to us, too."

Big brown, you let me down. It's sad when I have more faith in the USPS to get stuff to me.

Put me on the list of UPS lost my package. My GCM order from last week didn't even make it to the truck to be delivered to my house. It's been a nearby sorting facility for 3 days with no updates. UPS wasn't much help - they said they really couldn't do anything unless the seller contacted them. All they could do was essentially say, "Yep - looks lost to us, too."

Big brown, you let me down. It's sad when I have more faith in the USPS to get stuff to me.
I know how you're feeling and it really sucks. I hope GCM comes through for you. They should be able to get new GCs to you once they confirm that the package has been lost. Good luck.

I had the oddest experience at GS when I was trying to purchase eBay GC. Apparently someone else is doing it quite frequently at my local GS and shared why they were doing it. But they told them that they got the electronic GS GC from Amazon, when they come in to purchase eBay GC. I know for a fact Amazon doesn't sell electronic GS GC. So it feels weird keeping some other GC churner's lie alive, and at the same time having a GS that is cool with it. They didn't mention corporate changing a policy, so I'll play ball.

This feels like a "lost connection" post, but hello to who ever is purchasing eBay GCs at my local GS lol I wont be doing it for a while though because it looks like we cleared out their eBay GCs.

Like @Marionnette I had contacted GCM when I thought my GC's would not be delivered and they assured me they would send me another set. They were very helpful. I hope you get this sorted out soon!

How do you set a signature line by thread? I thought of having a couple of signatures but they would be inappropriate or misunderstood on other threads.
I don't know any way to do that. :( I just figured I would type it at the end of each post, but only on this thread.
Peace, Love and Cash Back!

My sears cards (SVM) from Tuesday arrived yesterday (Fedex, arrived along with my samsclub .com Disney gift cards from 4/28) and my Target cards (GCM) from Tuesday arrived today (UPS), so I don't have to worry about missing any deliveries while I am at Disney next week. Sorry to hear so many are having issues :(

I have all these small $ Target gift cards that have been driving me crazy to figure out how to spend them with the 4 card limit online. So after reading a few treads about combining Target gift cards at self check out it got me thinking. If it works at self check out, why wouldn't it work online :scratchin . Well I gave it a shot for some Target Digital Gift Cards and in 10 minutes they were delivered to my inbox :woohoo:

I have all these small $ Target gift cards that have been driving me crazy to figure out how to spend them with the 4 card limit online. So after reading a few treads about combining Target gift cards at self check out it got me thinking. If it works at self check out, why wouldn't it work online :scratchin . Well I gave it a shot for some Target Digital Gift Cards and in 10 minutes they were delivered to my inbox :woohoo:
I did that last week...ordering 2 $200 Target eGCs and paid with 4 $100 GC. One $200 got delivered. The other got canceled. And the funds were never returned to the original GCs. It took two phone calls and an hour of my time to get it fixed.

It would have taken me less time to go to the closest Target.

What size cards were you using?
I have been shopping at Target to get the free gift cards with certain purchases, and now I have a bunch of $5 cardso_O

What size cards were you using?
I have been shopping at Target to get the free gift cards with certain purchases, and now I have a bunch of $5 cardso_O
When I do those deals I either ask my cashier to combine them at the end or go to customer service and have them combine them before I leave the store.

Success!!

Bought Disney GC with Target GC tonight in-store. My store still has plenty of Disney GC to go around.

Also used my $25 Best Buy digital GC in store to pick up an Ebay gift card! Seemed like they had limited stock, but I also didn't look very hard. The cashier had no problem doing it. I'll probably go that route in the future but not with a ton of GC's.. I don't think I've ever set foot in that BB before today, so I wouldn't want a ton of GC's in case they decide not to let me purchase GC w/ GC again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

facebook twitter