Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MichelleB -- I recall @wendow had this issue, so maybe she can shed some light.

Generally, you can only have one account per person. A lot of us still have "access" to more than one account in the names of our spouses, significant others, or close relatives to earn on those accounts as well.

On the subject of multiple accounts, how many of you have two separate Red Cards between you and your spouse? We've been using my wife's Red Card, but with all the gift cards we've been buying and talk of bannings she's suggested I open my own account. I know with a new card, I'll need to establish some shopping history and not go too heavy on the gift cards. But maybe this is a good way to spread out gift card purchases? What are people's thoughts and experiences?

ETA: I see @wendow responded while I was still typing. :worship:

We both have red cards. I use them though, my husband has never even seen his ;)

I did the same thing on my first order. Scroll down and you'll see your other card below the one you printed. I assumed that each email was for ea h card but all of the cards are one one email, for some reason they send 2 emails if you order 2 cards, 3 if you order 3, etc. Hope that helps
OUCH! I see it now. Thanks for the help.

I have 2 eBay but they're both in my name. I've had the 1 acct for 10+ yrs & opened a new one in Jan when I wasn't getting any of the bonus offers on the original acct. Now they both get them off & on but I've only used the 1 original acct to this date. Today the new acct (which I've never used) got the offer but the original one didn't. I was debating doing it but after checking, I'm going to pass. The accts are both in my own name so I don't want to risk problems. I will look into an acct later for DH if I think I need to but for this time, I better skip.
What if you change the name on the account with the offer to your husbands. It's easy to do then the account would be a separate person but still have the offer?

What if you change the name on the account with the offer to your husbands. It's easy to do then the account would be a separate person but still have the offer?

I didn't see where you could change the name... I just opened one in my husband's name and will leave the other two for now, then delete one once I get an offer on one. I *think* the spirit of the rule is that they don't want you to use a second account to get around the $500/quarter e Bucks limit, I had $103 total between my two accounts so I felt that was relatively safe, but I don't really want to risk getting banned from eBay either!

I didn't see where you could change the name... I just opened one in my husband's name and will leave the other two for now, then delete one once I get an offer on one. I *think* the spirit of the rule is that they don't want you to use a second account to get around the $500/quarter e Bucks limit, I had $103 total between my two accounts so I felt that was relatively safe, but I don't really want to risk getting banned from eBay either!

This is how I've always interpreted their ToS.

Has anyone received the 4% from Ebates for buying gift cards on eBay from Tuesday?
My gift cards shipped yesterday, but I have not received a credit from Ebates.......yet.

I will accrue ebucks on the two accounts I shop from...mine and dh's...but this past quarter I earned on another one in my name. I opened it when I was having PP problems and it earned ebucks. It was before I knew about the only earning ebucks on one account thing. I spent the $100 ebucks it earned but I won't earn any on that account going forward.

On another note, I bought $900 in Target from eBay the other day when ebates was giving 4% on GCs. My cards have shipped but ebates hasn't posted. Thinking I am not going to get the credit which was the only reason I did that churn. I paid with 100% GCs whereas I normally pay the shipping out of PP.

In the left hand corner click on where it says Welcome Jack. Then click on account settings then personal information

Has anyone received the 4% from Ebates for buying gift cards on eBay from Tuesday?
My gift cards shipped yesterday, but I have not received a credit from Ebates.......yet.

Not yet and getting worried...although I am glad others have not yet either, hopefully it is just a short delay.

I have 2 eBay but they're both in my name. I've had the 1 acct for 10+ yrs & opened a new one in Jan when I wasn't getting any of the bonus offers on the original acct. Now they both get them off & on but I've only used the 1 original acct to this date. Today the new acct (which I've never used) got the offer but the original one didn't. I was debating doing it but after checking, I'm going to pass. The accts are both in my own name so I don't want to risk problems. I will look into an acct later for DH if I think I need to but for this time, I better skip.
Ooh... thanks for letting me know. I opened a second acct with a different email address to see if I could get the Ebucks offers there but should I close it? (I'm not getting offers on either right now)

I ordered Ebay cards from Target yesterday, right after lunch. Still haven't received them but no cancellation notice either. Anyone else having a delay?

Think this is ok to do vs opening a new acct with his name? Can it still be linked with my PayPal or should he have his own?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter