Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you bumping up against a limit? I want to say there is a limit (lifetime I think) of how much cash back you can earn for Raise - and I believe its tallied across all portals. I haven't looked at the rules in a long time though, so verify.

Okay, I checked. The lifetime is $10k. Now I buy some cards on Raise, but I would be scared if I were that close! Ha!

I contacted Mr. Rebates support and they said that they don't have a way to check and see which clicks resulted in purchases. UHM. Literally every other cash back site can do that. It makes no sense.

Okay, I checked. The lifetime is $10k. Now I buy some cards on Raise, but I would be scared if I were that close! Ha!

I contacted Mr. Rebates support and they said that they don't have a way to check and see which clicks resulted in purchases. UHM. Literally every other cash back site can do that. It makes no sense.

That or they're too lazy to look it up. I think we can all guess what's up! :rolleyes:

Anyone know of "Department" or "Clothing" stores that sell DGC's?

Our Citi Sears card has 10% cash back at those stores this quarter.

We have checked Macy's, Boscov's and JC Penney but none had them. Any other ideas?

Haven't tried them yet. Thanks!
My Kohl's doesn't sell Disney. Back when there was a RMN offer for Kohl's and it was working for GC's, I had to buy some restaurants cause there was no Disney. Are there still Sears around? I thought they used to sell Disney.

My Kohl's doesn't sell Disney. Back when there was a RMN offer for Kohl's and it was working for GC's, I had to buy some restaurants cause there was no Disney. Are there still Sears around? I thought they used to sell Disney.

So many are gone now, but here's the link to their Locator - Sears
I would also call to make sure it's still open for business.

Bank Amerideals/Chase Offers: Bed Bath & Beyond, 10% Back ($10 Max) - Expires 12/8/2019 / LINK

[YMMV] Google Shopping: $10 Off $50+ On Target With Promo Code NOVTGT19 -
November 24th, 2019 / LINK

[YMMV] Amazon: Get 20% Off on Amazon when Using 1 Discover Point (Max $50 Discount) - Promotion will end on the earlier of (a) 11:59 PT on 12/02/2019, or (b) the time at which offers worth $3,500,000 have been redeemed. / LINK

Thanks, we don't have any Sears left around us.
The cash back deal on the Citi Sears card only works on non-Sears clothing and department stores. Yes it makes no sense, perhaps part of the reason there are only a few stores left!

Thanks, we don't have any Sears left around us.
The cash back deal on the Citi Sears card only works on non-Sears clothing and department stores. Yes it makes no sense, perhaps part of the reason there are only a few stores left!

Does JC Penney sell GCs? I feel like that is something they would do.

I tried to e-mail the BJ’s reps who have previously contacted me about additional discounts on high volume Disney gift card purchases. They still haven’t gotten back to me. Those that had gotten responses recently, could you send me who responded to you? Might try e-mailing that person directly. I know the 22nd isn’t that far away, but I’d like to order a large qty before then if possible. I’m assuming 6% is probably the best discount around for a large purchase? I don’t have time to buy small amounts as we need to pay off a cruise in a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter