Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to use discover to get giftcards from Walmart.com but I've had the hardest time to getting them to take my money. 5% cash back, then purchasing Disney giftcards at Sam's would add up to ~8%... Never had trouble doing this in the past.

Anyone else have trouble with Walmart canceling your gift card orders? Normally I do in store but this promo for discover is strictly online.

Trying to use discover to get giftcards from Walmart.com but I've had the hardest time to getting them to take my money. 5% cash back, then purchasing Disney giftcards at Sam's would add up to ~8%... Never had trouble doing this in the past.

Anyone else have trouble with Walmart canceling your gift card orders? Normally I do in store but this promo for discover is strictly online.

Yes, so frustrating! For whatever reason the only one I can get to work is the gc with the cupcake on it and only if I put in my own random amount not a preselected amount. Hope this works for you too!

P.S. So far I’m having luck going through Ibotta to buy through Sam’s and getting 1% back from them as well.

Yes, so frustrating! For whatever reason the only one I can get to work is the gc with the cupcake on it and only if I put in my own random amount not a preselected amount. Hope this works for you too!

P.S. So far I’m having luck going through Ibotta to buy through Sam’s and getting 1% back from them as well.
The cup cakes are the ones I'm having trouble with. I was trying to knock out the $75 limit so I understood the potential flag for buying $1k, but I figured after 1 attempt talking to them it'd go through.

Now my discover cards been locked twice, and I've had 3 escalations with Walmart and they still can't get it to go through. It'll put a pending charge, but Walmart cancels the order. Tempted to call their giftcard hotline.

I used Discover this morning to get an egiftcard from Walmart.com. I did get an email and text message from Discover when the order was placed asking if I authorized the order. After I replied to the text message confirming the transaction, I received the egiftcard from Walmart a couple of minutes later.

I used Discover this morning to get an egiftcard from Walmart.com. I did get an email and text message from Discover when the order was placed asking if I authorized the order. After I replied to the text message confirming the transaction, I received the egiftcard from Walmart a couple of minutes later.
That happened for me too, it let one gift card go through. Any after do not work. They will process then get canceled. I even tried a $25 one, it got canceled.

Wish target or Amazon sold Walmart gift cards.

Hi I need help where do I look for a offer on my Chase Account page .

Hello! I've been out of the loop for a while, but need to start saving for our upcoming trip...I've skimmed through the last few pages and just want to confirm I got these right:

Amex offer: Lowes 15% off (up to $15) -- buy $100 Disney GC
Amex offer: BB&B $5 off $25 -- buy $25 Disney GC
Amex offer: happy cards $15 off $100 -- buy $100 happy guy and use at Home Depot to buy 2 x $50 Disney GC
BankAmerideals: 10% off at Staples (up to $6) -- buy $50 Disney GC (or $60 if variable amount card)

Total $275 in GC for $235, ~15% back. Does this all sound right?

Last edited:
Nope. Unless you’re using a non-internet connected camera then cool, otherwise you’re trading one potential data breach for another. “I lost my Disney gift card because my Apple account got hacked!” is not what you want...
That is understandable for those who do everything on the web. I save my photos, data on external HD at home and not the cloud-based systems. So if I get hacked, they'll have to look through lots of old vacation photos before they'll find my hidden DGC.

If you’re going to WDW for food and wine and have an AP, there is a special $100 gift card you can buy at Epcot that comes with a bonus $10 e-gift card that can be used at certain TS restaurants. We used them at Biergarten and Rose and Crown. We used our credit card for an extra 2%. So, total discount was 12%.

edited,we used the gift cards to pay for our resort bill. I waited too long to build up a stack of gift cards before we arrived.
Any place in particular you picked these up at? Also is there a list of participating TS restaurants?

Any place in particular you picked these up at? Also is there a list of participating TS restaurants?
https://wdwnt.com/2019/08/photos-ne...-epcot-international-food-wine-festival-2019/
Apparently I can’t put the link on here so I’ll just copy and paste the info:
The $100 Disney Gift Card is available for purchase at Mouse Gear, Disney Traders, Port of Entry and Bridge Kiosk at Epcot.

The $10 digital bonus is redeemable at the following Epcot table service locations: Akershus Royal Banquet Hall, Biergarten Restaurant, Coral Reef Restaurant, Garden Grill Restaurant, Le Cellier Steakhouse and Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room

On the website, it's on the left at the bottom. In the app, it's below your cards.
thank you for the info with your help I found it on the bottom of the left hand side

Last edited:
https://*****.com/2019/08/photos-ne...-epcot-international-food-wine-festival-2019/
Apparently I can’t put the link on here so I’ll just copy and paste the info:
The $100 Disney Gift Card is available for purchase at Mouse Gear, Disney Traders, Port of Entry and Bridge Kiosk at Epcot.

The $10 digital bonus is redeemable at the following Epcot table service locations: Akershus Royal Banquet Hall, Biergarten Restaurant, Coral Reef Restaurant, Garden Grill Restaurant, Le Cellier Steakhouse and Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room
I bought some at the Ghirardelli chocolate tasting section in The Land pavilion (where the Circle of Life show used to be) and a festival kiosk between Canada and the UK. I used them in the Rose and Crown Pub (once successfully and once not, I had to go to guest services to get my $20 back on the second one), at the Rose and Crown restaurant and at the Biergarten restaurant. I used multiple $10 e-gift cards at Rose and Crown and the Biergarten.

You cannot charge the cards to your room, but must pay in cash or by credit card.

So I am like 99% sure last time I got a visa gift card from Swagbucks I used it to buy a Disney gift card from the Disney store online... but I just tried with two more in separate transactions- they both went through and then a few days later got rejected saying they can't verify the address associated with the cards or something like that- I am insane and this has never worked? any suggestions where to use them to get Disney gift cards?

So I am like 99% sure last time I got a visa gift card from Swagbucks I used it to buy a Disney gift card from the Disney store online... but I just tried with two more in separate transactions- they both went through and then a few days later got rejected saying they can't verify the address associated with the cards or something like that- I am insane and this has never worked? any suggestions where to use them to get Disney gift cards?
You used to be able to pay with the Visa gc but for the past couple of months they have been cracking down and not allowing it anymore.

I can attest...it has never worked for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!