Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have that too but I want to know how it works. I want to pick what it comes off of and it not combine with the starbucks carthwheel offer I also have. I like to get my drink first.

I tried to fgure out how it works yesterday but didn't find anything.
It takes it off the highest priced eligible item in your transaction. It's in your coupon list, so I wouldn't add it until after you do your Starbucks run. You can deselect it if you already added it.

I've always purchased physical Disney gift cards at Target for my RedCard 5% off. I thought that when purchasing online you no longer received the 5% RedCard discount, is this incorrect? I'm scared to try purchasing online (with the additional 5% off) to find that it didn't apply.

I've always purchased physical Disney gift cards at Target for my RedCard 5% off. I thought that when purchasing online you no longer received the 5% RedCard discount, is this incorrect? I'm scared to try purchasing online (with the additional 5% off) to find that it didn't apply.

Yes, the standard Red Card 5% still works when you order online.

Yes, the standard Red Card 5% still works when you order online.

Do you have to purchase a physical card to get the 5% or can you purchase a e-gift card? Or can I order for in-store same day pick up? Ya'll may have opened up new possibilities.

I got the mailed extra 5% online coupon that expires 10/26. It’s not taking anything additional off Disney gcs for me. What’s the trick here?? I tried with physical and e-cards.

Do you have to purchase a physical card to get the 5% or can you purchase a e-gift card? Or can I order for in-store same day pick up? Ya'll may have opened up new possibilities.
Both digital and physical work. You will see on the final page after entering payment information before you officially submit the order that the 5% comes off.

I got the mailed extra 5% online coupon that expires 10/26. It’s not taking anything additional off Disney gcs for me. What’s the trick here?? I tried with physical and e-cards.

In the same boat. It takes the %5 off for red card, but putting in the promo code has no effect. No "approved/declined" nothing...

The fine print on the back does say excludes gift cards and prepaid cards. Maybe mine is different than others.

I got a target email yesterday for 10% off one item good until 10/26 but says “ in store only”
In the fine print of what doesn't count, it has both gift cards and prepaid cards listed, so I'm assuming it wouldn't work for a Disney card. Has anyone had luck?

In the same boat. It takes the %5 off for red card, but putting in the promo code has no effect. No "approved/declined" nothing...

The fine print on the back does say excludes gift cards and prepaid cards. Maybe mine is different than others.
It sounds like it should be the same coupon but yeah, ours must be different somehow.

Just tried my target redcard 5% coupon that came in the mail and it worked fine for me. I used the target app to purchase the Disney gift card and bought the e-gift card version. If the coupon isn't working for others might want to try the target app if you haven't yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter