Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone tried VGCs on Best Buy's website? I can't recall; and I haven't bothered with BB since the SB offer ended.

Did you arrange for delivery or pick up?

Nevermind, I did it for delivery and in 2 orders because I could only order up to $225 in one order. It was free and will be here in 2 days. I needed some real gift cards to carry around with me in August anyway. We're staying offsite so no charging back to the MB.
Fwiw I went delivery because I'm traveling. 2 day free shipping is hard to beat!

I have both the Best Buy and Staples offers.

Best option for Best Buy is online using RMN? (Swagbucks no longer works, right?)

What's the best way to maximize the Staples one?

I have both the Best Buy and Staples offers.

Best option for Best Buy is online using RMN? (Swagbucks no longer works, right?)

What's the best way to maximize the Staples one?

RMN has Staples cash back at 8%. Staples charges a $1.99 fee for gift cards online, but you still come out ahead going through RMN rather than buying a gift card in store.

For those with these new offers BB & Staples going thru RMN, please post your DP's!
I'm sure they'll go "pending" but we also need the "payout" which is the most important. ::yes::
This is an important reminder to our RMN newbies- just because it's pending doesn't mean it will payout. (While rare we've seen a couple go pending and then drop to $0/ineligible when they're supposed to post.)

RMN has Staples cash back at 8%. Staples charges a $1.99 fee for gift cards online, but you still come out ahead going through RMN rather than buying a gift card in store.

But there is a $10 off $50 or more for in store, through RMN, will that not work with the GCs? I was only going to get $50 so that would be a better deal for me. Plus the $10 Amex cashback and 3% back from Dosh.

But there is a $10 off $50 or more for in store, through RMN, will that not work with the GCs? I was only going to get $50 so that would be a better deal for me. Plus the $10 Amex cashback and 3% back from Dosh.
Unfortunately, the $10 off $50 is really a Staples coupon and has restrictions, such as not valid on GCs. RMN used to have their own in store offers, but those went away.

It's my understanding that in-store coupons don't work on gift cards.

RMN won't let me add my AMEX to my account so I can't get the Staples 8% cashback

You don't have to add your credit card. Activate the 8% offer, click through to go to staples.com, and use your AmEx to purchase the gift card. Staples will tell RMN that you made a purchase. AmEx will see that you made a purchase at Staples and credit you $10.

This is an important reminder to our RMN newbies- just because it's pending doesn't mean it will payout. (While rare we've seen a couple go pending and then drop to $0/ineligible when they're supposed to post.)

The Best buy will be interesting to see; we know that Best Buy now has the ability to block gift card purchases at Swagbucks so I'm assuming it will be the same thing at RMN, but that is just a guess. We will find out soon enough.

Isn't that 8% an online deal? You shouldn't have to add your card.
It's my understanding that in-store coupons don't work on gift cards.

You don't have to add your credit card. Activate the 8% offer, click through to go to staples.com, and use your AmEx to purchase the gift card. Staples will tell RMN that you made a purchase. AmEx will see that you made a purchase at Staples and credit you $10.
Thank you both. I didn't realize that. It's still a little annoying that I can't add any cards to me account, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter