Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick Question on getting gift cards at BB using SB. is there a limit to how many times you can do this, or is there a waiting period between redeeming the offer again? funding my trip $100 at a time will be slow going so i am curious if i could do 5-10 separate transactions in a day.
The 1/day limit sucks :( You WILL be recognized by the security personnel and the cashiers after a couple weeks. The cashiers are starting to get a bit too chatty though... when's your trip? this Spring.. Another $100 Disney card? (loudly announced for all in line to hear) Disney just raised their prices again, ugh! That's like Shop Kicks? You're getting like 6 kicks or something right? uhh yeah, it's like, you know those shopping points, every bit adds up ...I really don't like the cashiers knowing all about my business but I know they are just being nice. And I have no desire to explain that Swagbucks are getting my 9.5% off every gift card. Or that BB is great place to turn Visa Gift Cards into 3rd party gift cards. So I try to be nice but never actually answer the questions of the more inquisitive cashiers.

The 1/day limit sucks :( You WILL be recognized by the security personnel and the cashiers after a couple weeks. The cashiers are starting to get a bit too chatty though... when's your trip? this Spring.. Another $100 Disney card? (loudly announced for all in line to hear) Disney just raised their prices again, ugh! That's like Shop Kicks? You're getting like 6 kicks or something right? uhh yeah, it's like, you know those shopping points, every bit adds up ...I really don't like the cashiers knowing all about my business but I know they are just being nice. And I have no desire to explain that Swagbucks are getting my 9.5% off every gift card. Or that BB is great place to turn Visa Gift Cards into 3rd party gift cards. So I try to be nice but never actually answer the questions of the more inquisitive cashiers.
I'm always like, oh my credit card is giving me extra points at certain stores... lol

I agree about the inquisitive cashiers. I do not need best buy knowing im over here turning profit. They pretty much know i am going on vacation and think im earning a few cents or something with the scans. I feel like whenever we have something good going with these offers they catch on to us( do you think they are reading these boards?:cool:). My family already thinks im doing some kind of shady business. I keep trying to explain that i am really not and that i get money back for buying a gift card with money that some else gave me from doing a survey( yes i know it does sound like a scam right? ).

Just bought $50 in groceries online from Sam's going thru the RMN $5 back link. I paid with my gift cards I got back when Dosh was 10%.

Then I logged into DH's RMN account and got a $50 Sam's gift card thru the link. I tried to use a Sam's gift card know it probably would not work and it did not. So I used my Amex that is linked to my dosh account just in case but I dont think dosh works with online purchases from Sams.

As soon as the RMN notice comes thru i will repeat as it expires Jan 31. I know in the past for online orders I did not need to wait until the $ posted to my RMN wallet before repeating.

10% off Sam's gift cards which i will use to buy Disney cards at about 4.5% off is a pretty good deal IMO.

There is a RMN $15 cash back on $80 at Office Depot Office Max. I see it switches to gift card mall to buy these on the Office Depot website. I am guessing it will not work, but thought I would ask here to see if I am missing something.

RMN has $5 back on $50 at Home Depot. I was able to link my Happy Guy card to RMN before the purchase. The $5 went pending in my RMN account almost immediately after. Pretty pleased about this!

I hope it all works out because that might be one of my best savings rate yet!

$15 back from RMN on Staples purchase of $51.99
$5 back from RMN on HD purchase of $50 (I've never flipped HG at HD so that's why the :scared:)
$0.78 back in cc rewards
Savings of about 40%

(and I will cash out some URs to pay for this since it beats the 33.33% threshold for travel...I know, not many people will get this...)

AND I also used my WM GCs that I got from SB to get $150 Disney GC at Sam's, which triggered $5 from RMN too...so it's been a good week with RMN. I haven't used them since the amazing offers in the fall!

My most recent BB rewards certificate does not expire for a year. I thought they used to expire after a few months.

Hmm - not seeing the Staples offer - I missed it?

Also, the RMN $5 on $50 at Sams - what GCs are you buying? Don't see Disney ones other than the $75... And does Dosh work with online purchases?

TIA.

Hmm - not seeing the Staples offer - I missed it?

Also, the RMN $5 on $50 at Sams - what GCs are you buying? Don't see Disney ones other than the $75... And does Dosh work with online purchases?

TIA.

I bought a Sam's gift card. I will then use those for groceries or to buy Disney cards when I need to. I have about $1000 in Sam's gift cards right now lol. But we do spend about $200/mo there so I know it wont go to waste.

I bought a Sam's gift card. I will then use those for groceries or to buy Disney cards when I need to. I have about $1000 in Sam's gift cards right now lol. But we do spend about $200/mo there so I know it wont go to waste.

Does the deal track with gift cards purchases? My offer says it excludes gift cards. I know that is not always true but I am new to the game and nervous I’ll get in over my head....

I have a credit card offer for Sam's Club (Join Sam's Club for $45 and earn $10 back on your membership, plus get $45 to spend in-club on a transition of $45 or more). Is it possible to turn this offer into a discount on Disney gift cards in any way? I don't have a Sam's Club that close to me, and I already have other clubs that are more convenient. I'd be willing to add the free membership if it was worthwhile. I don't have SB or Dosh but I do have RMN, if that matters.

Does the deal track with gift cards purchases? My offer says it excludes gift cards. I know that is not always true but I am new to the game and nervous I’ll get in over my head....

I will let you know my results with this one. My staples order (deal now expired with RMN) tracked with a gift card purchase. But my online orders always take about 2 weeks to end up in my wallet. I should know in a couple days if this Sam's order will start tracking as I will get an email from RMN if it does. This particular deal isnt going to save you thousands, at most $15 cash back from RMN as you can only do 3 of the same online deal so to me it is worth a try since the investment is small. Moat advice i have read on here is dont put too much $ into something if you dont have a backup plan to be able to use the GC.

I will let you know my results with this one. My staples order (deal now expired with RMN) tracked with a gift card purchase. But my online orders always take about 2 weeks to end up in my wallet. I should know in a couple days if this Sam's order will start tracking as I will get an email from RMN if it does. This particular deal isnt going to save you thousands, at most $15 cash back from RMN as you can only do 3 of the same online deal so to me it is worth a try since the investment is small. Moat advice i have read on here is dont put too much $ into something if you dont have a backup plan to be able to use the GC.

Yes, please post if it tracks. I was thinking about doing an online order to pick up in store, but since I already went to Sam's this month, I only need two things (for real...not spending any.more.money.at.Sam's <---- This is what I have to keep telling myself :chat:) I never thought of just buying a Sam's GC. Thanks for the idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter