Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this post may have been missed, those who do NOT have a Sam's membership this is a great deal!!!!

I saw on DoC this morning that Sam’s Club has a deal going where you buy a membership for $45 then get $45 back on your first scan and go order. If you can stack that with Dosh, could be a money maker. Do you think that would work?

Link: https://www.doctorofcredit.com/sams-club-become-a-member-for-45-get-45-off-your-first-scan-go-order/

As for Dosh, according to a recent update looks like it can be stacked. Thanks for posting! Please keep up the great work! :thumbsup2

This post has been updated with a better link to help you. 1/16/19 7:29pm

Last edited:
Check your Kroger digital coupons. I noticed several useful Best Customer coupons today, including an extra 200 fuel points when buying a Disney card. That should stack with the 4x promo now on travel cards.

I also have a bonus 200 fuel points for buying a Happy card.
Thanks! I have Lowe’s, Kohl’s, happy, and Disney:)

I think this post may have been missed, those who do NOT have a Sam's membership this is a great deal!!!!

Link: https://www.scanandgoforit.com/?utm...rce=2927513&utm_content=237122330_435169063_0

As for Dosh, according to a recent update looks like it can be stacked. Thanks for posting! Please keep up the great work! :thumbsup2
I saw this yesterday on DoC too. I plan on doing it today. It does look like Dosh stacks. Great deal as my sams just expired! Dh will get a membership now.

Check your Kroger digital coupons. I noticed several useful Best Customer coupons today, including an extra 200 fuel points when buying a Disney card. That should stack with the 4x promo now on travel cards.

I also have a bonus 200 fuel points for buying a Happy card.
Thanks! I got both plus Kohl's too.

We only have two Chase cards Disney & Amazon. I know Disney does not participate but wanted confirmation on Amazon only. Thanks buddy for chiming in it's good to get more data. ::yes::
A little late here but I have only Disney and Amazon as well. Only offers on Amazon and I don't have good ones. 10% at Chucky Cheese and Starbucks. Neither of which we go to.

I just saw my BJ's Flyer. It says 20% off on "select gift cards" I'm wondering if they put the photo of the Disney Gift card and others as examples but they didn't include them in the sale. They did have them on sale back in December for about 8% off. I just went into the website and the prices are the prices they normally sell for.

I'm wondering if this BJ's sale is instore only. I looked around the website and there are some GC's on sale but not much more than they usually do periodically. Were the last online only sales listed in the flyer? I wonder if this is a turnabout for all the sales that weren't in store before.

Price in store is same as online. I think this is going to be chalked up to misleading advertising.

I don't have the flyer in front of me, but I think the wording was when I read it.

"Save UP to 20% off."

I am sure some are 20% off but Disney is sill cheaper than face value. I was hoping to see it up to 8% again.

Link: https://www.scanandgoforit.com/?utm...rce=2927513&utm_content=237122330_435169063_0

This is done in store right? There is also a shopkick rebate for a new Sam's Club membership but a receipt is required. Triple stack offer?? :rolleyes1

I'd like to try this since I've been wanting a Sam's membership. I have a Dosh account but haven't actually used it yet. I was going to add a Visa to my Dosh account, but then I remembered that before Sam's didn't accept Visa. Do I need to add a Mastercard instead for this to work? Any details or instructions on how to do this without messing it up would be appreciated! :goodvibes

I'd like to try this since I've been wanting a Sam's membership. I have a Dosh account but haven't actually used it yet. I was going to add a Visa to my Dosh account, but then I remembered that before Sam's didn't accept Visa. Do I need to add a Mastercard instead for this to work? Any details or instructions on how to do this without messing it up would be appreciated! :goodvibes
Sams does accept Visa.

When you first add your card to Dosh, you might want to give it a day or two before you use an offer. I’ve had offers not work when I had just added a card.

Any news?

Bj's got back to me and the sale for Disney Gift cards is 4%. I'm disappointed because this is what they typically sell them for. They also pointed out to me that the flyer says "up to 20% off face value of select gift cards". I agree that this is misleading since the last time they had this exact promotion the cards were between 7% and 8% off.

Bj's got back to me and the sale for Disney Gift cards is 4%. I'm disappointed because this is what they typically sell them for. They also pointed out to me that the flyer says "up to 20% off face value of select gift cards". I agree that this is misleading since the last time they had this exact promotion the cards were between 7% and 8% off.
Well that stinks. It was that same price BEFORE the sale.

The sale is 4%? lol. Sounds like someone just used the wrong stock photo in the ad. Sad they didn't just own up to their mistake but the person who told you the sale is 4% might honestly not realize they always sell those cards for 4% off.

Last edited:
Received a Lowe's Military discount in the email today. I stated $5 off any purchase*. So I read the * over and over and it did not say anything about gift cards. I went down to my local Lowe's and picked out a $50 Disney GC. Go the the cashier (because they have to put in your phone number for verification of military discount) and she says GC are not included. I point out the * and she reads it word for word. She called the head cashier who also states it does not include GC. I said the * doesn't say that. Head cashier states "we (cashiers) all know that these offers don't include GC". I said it doesn't say that on the email and how am I suppose to know. Head cashier states again we all know that GC are not included.

Interesting to find out Lowe's supports the military but only the cashiers really know the secret.

Attachments

• Lowes email.JPG
    Lowes email.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 2
  • Lowes Military.JPG
    Lowes Military.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Those are the normal prices for the cards. I call that "for sale", not "on sale". Oh well:guilty:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter