Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have an issue with the ibotta thing, almost can't blame them, they want people using the app since that's how they make money too. Now if they'd let you cash out below 20 bucks they'd probably have people happier. I would imagine there's a lot of people that started it, never got to 20 and didn't see the point and have stopped using it. It's also not like they are making people do it every 30 days, 180 days should be plenty of time for someone to at least do one offer. They also have a ton more offers than checkout 51 which is the other rebate app I use, which I rarely find stuff on any more or it's specific to a store I don't shop at.

I guess I can't see it...i do see a category for double cash back on Ebates but even if it's doubled that would be 4% wouldn't it? I would happily take 20% :cheer2:
I got an email (and a notification). Maybe it's targeted. It said "This holiday weekend! $20 Bonus +2x in-store cash back." I can then click on a link to see all stores and it shows BB&B, Saks, JC Penney, Sephora, etc.

At the bottom of my email it says, "*Bonus earned on qualifying orders totaling a minimum of $100 and must be eligible to receive cash back. Cash Bonus offer is valid for orders made between 12 AM PT on 1/18 and 11:59 PM PT on 1/21/19. Limit one Cash Bonus per eligible member."

I got an email (and a notification). Maybe it's targeted. It said "This holiday weekend! $20 Bonus +2x in-store cash back." I can then click on a link to see all stores and it shows BB&B, Saks, JC Penney, Sephora, etc.

At the bottom of my email it says, "*Bonus earned on qualifying orders totaling a minimum of $100 and must be eligible to receive cash back. Cash Bonus offer is valid for orders made between 12 AM PT on 1/18 and 11:59 PM PT on 1/21/19. Limit one Cash Bonus per eligible member."
Sad face. I don't see an email so I'm guessing it was targeted to just a few folks. I don't use ebates too much but I did just get a check for $11.80 which I'm happy about!

UPDATE: SOLD OUT!

Regarding LL Bean B&M only
:

They are in the midst of a clearance sale where you can get an additional 25% off and your 10% military coupon will stack. I don't know if others will apply like dosh, shopkicks & SB.

Last night I purchased in-store:
L.L.Bean Classic women's Ragg Wool Sweater, Sherpa-Lined Zip Cardigan Fair Isle $124 for $67.49
Online is full price
Link:
https://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/121610?page=l-l-bean-classic-ragg-wool-sweater-sherpa-lined-zip-cardigan-fair-isle&bc=&feat=ragg wool sweater-SR0&csp=a&attrValue_1=X-Small&attrValue_0=Cream&searchTerm=ragg wool sweater

Last edited:

Why just Disneyland? Also the travel feature is amazing, you can use the rewards for flights over $50 if you charge the flights to your card, and with grocery stores being 2x, I have found it very useful, in fact it is my favorite card right now.

Most discounts I've seen have been specifically for Disneyland park & special event tickets. I've never seen them offer those for WDW. In terms of cash back, there are better cards that offer more.

I'm glad you've found it to be useful but for us 3%-5% is best in grocery stores & restaurants.

There is a RMN $15 cash back on $80 at Office Depot Office Max. I see it switches to gift card mall to buy these on the Office Depot website. I am guessing it will not work, but thought I would ask here to see if I am missing something.
I used the RMN $15 for $80 at OD/OM and received the activated notice:

You've activated a $15.00 Cash Back Offer at Office Depot & OfficeMax

Just hoping the next step goes through.

I can’t find any mention of the $20 on the app. I only knew about it because I received an email with the offer.

What date did they send out the email? Thank you.

Sad face. I don't see an email so I'm guessing it was targeted to just a few folks. I don't use ebates too much but I did just get a check for $11.80 which I'm happy about!

I use ebates a lot and don't see the email.

I got the ebates email about the $20 cash back also. My last in store cash back at BB&B posted when I bought gift cards so I might just brave the cold on Sunday and try it.

Well I received my HG cards yesterday that I was going to link to RMN and redeem at HD this weekend for the $5 off $50 but now that I check RMN the only offer is $2 off $100. Lesson learned, always link the in store cash back as soon as you can otherwise it might go away!

I guess I will just hold onto the HG cards now until a better deal pops up for HD.

Does yours give you trouble for splitting tender? I did two of my flips when I was at DH getting other stuff anyways... went through self check out, adding $50 Disney GC, swiped Happy Guy, then swiped regular cc for the remainder. Was probably an additional $15 of stuff each time.

I didn't realize you could split tender at self checkout, so I went directly to a cashier. Good to know though.

Well I received my HG cards yesterday that I was going to link to RMN and redeem at HD this weekend for the $5 off $50 but now that I check RMN the only offer is $2 off $100. Lesson learned, always link the in store cash back as soon as you can otherwise it might go away!

I guess I will just hold onto the HG cards now until a better deal pops up for HD.

Yeah - I noticed that last night - looks like they pulled it early. RMN tends to do that a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter