Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone ever had Disney gift cards sent from Target lost in the mail??? I ordered 14 sets of 8 gift cards; 11 sets arrived last Thursday, 3 did not. Tracking says they are still en route, but estimated delivery date was 4/24. Nothing has been adding to the tracking status since 4/22.

I have used both and have not had issues with either. Some will say they've had problems with both sites, but that's just like any other company. No one gets 100% great reviews. I normally just choose which site has the deeper discount when I'm ready to buy.

Just keep in mind when ordering to make sure at least 1 penny of your online order is paid for by your Red Card and it is listed as your "default payment" or you will not be able to stack the discounts. For instance, I normally buy $150 at a time so I just purchased a $142.47 card from Raise (remember that the total you're spending on Target.com is 5% less so in this example I only need $142.50 NOT $150). I pay $142.47 with the gift card, and then $0.03 with my Red Card to get the stacked discount.

I have never had to use my red card for any of the purchase? I use my gift cards. I have never had any orders cancelled on me either. I wonder why it is hit or miss with that?

I have never had to use my red card for any of the purchase? I use my gift cards. I have never had any orders cancelled on me either. I wonder why it is hit or miss with that?

Me either. As soon as I verify that the 5% discount is showing up, I edit my payment to cover it all with a discounted Target gift card.

I have used both and have not had issues with either. Some will say they've had problems with both sites, but that's just like any other company. No one gets 100% great reviews. I normally just choose which site has the deeper discount when I'm ready to buy.

Just keep in mind when ordering to make sure at least 1 penny of your online order is paid for by your Red Card and it is listed as your "default payment" or you will not be able to stack the discounts. For instance, I normally buy $150 at a time so I just purchased a $142.47 card from Raise (remember that the total you're spending on Target.com is 5% less so in this example I only need $142.50 NOT $150). I pay $142.47 with the gift card, and then $0.03 with my Red Card to get the stacked discount.
This isn't true in my experience. I have always been able to pay 100% of the price for the Disney GCs by having the amount deducted from my Target GC and I still get the 5% REDCard discount.

This isn't true in my experience. I have always been able to pay 100% of the price for the Disney GCs by having the amount deducted from my Target GC and I still get the 5% REDCard discount.

That's great to know. Before I started doing this I was told by people here that some portion had to be on the Red Card to get the stacked discount. If that's not true, then I take back what I said. Even though I normally only put a few cents on the card, it's still good to know for the future!

Anyone ever had Disney gift cards sent from Target lost in the mail??? I ordered 14 sets of 8 gift cards; 11 sets arrived last Thursday, 3 did not. Tracking says they are still en route, but estimated delivery date was 4/24. Nothing has been adding to the tracking status since 4/22.

It's just UPS Innovations/USPS being slow. I have had orders sit at a USPS processing facility for over a week before arriving at the post office for delivery. Nothing to worry about. Frustrating, yes. But they aren't lost.

Navy Federal Credit Union is having a special on redeeming points for Disney Gift Cards.
4,500 points (regularly 5,000 points) for a $50.00 Gift Card

Navy Federal Credit Union is having a special on redeeming points for Disney Gift Cards.
Hi KelliLee! I'm wondering how to find the Navy Fed deal. We are members and I had no idea this was even an option!

Hmmm. I am showing a cost at twice that. It is more economical for me to use the points 100 for 1$ against my flight.

upload_2015-4-27_16-38-9.png

For those who have Shoprite Grocery Stores, the Bonus coupon in the mailed Flyer is 10.00 off 100.00purchase, I have used this in the past to get a Disney GC
Can you clarify this? Is this the weekly flyer? A separate post card? For in-store purchase?

To combine gift cards (from Target website):
  1. Pick one card.
  2. Scroll down the screen on your phone.
  3. Click Combine.
  4. Pick another card.
  5. Click Combine.
  6. Follow the prompts until complete. The second card selected will transfer its funds to the first card, and will be force-closed as a result. Only the first card will hold a balance or be able to be reloaded.
Note: Currently unavailable on Apple App due to updates.

I just learned that you cannot combine more than a $1000. Now I have $2000 sitting on the card I just purchased from raise at 6% with no Disney cards available to quickly use that balance.

I just learned that you cannot combine more than a $1000. Now I have $2000 sitting on the card I just purchased from raise at 6% with no Disney cards available to quickly use that balance.
Good to know. I can never buy one that big at 1 time.

Disney Gift Cards are back in stock on Target.com
Thanks for this post, and I was so happy the 5% RedCard discount applied. I got the Target GC off of Raise for 5% off so a total of 10% off WOOHOO!!

Thanks guys, I've been checking throughout the day, as I bought some discounted target cards at 6-8% off last night on Raise. Seems like the discount on Raise is higher when Disney gift cards are not available on Target online. Or it could be coincidence. Happy to save money!

It's funny to watch the discount rise on Raise for Target gift cards when Disney cards are out of stock. Then quickly fall when the Disney cards are back in stock. There were cards as much as 9% off today.

It's funny to watch the discount rise on Raise for Target gift cards when Disney cards are out of stock. Then quickly fall when the Disney cards are back in stock. There were cards as much as 9% off today.

Okay, so I'm glad I'm not the only once who noticed! Guess the strategy is stock up on Target cards when Disney gift cards aren't available online at Target!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter