Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to the boards, but I've been watching for awhile. Has anyone gotten MR Rebates for BJS GC purchases to move from pending to available? Its been 30 days for me, Im wanting to buy more soon, but without the rebate I may do a different deal. TIA!

The "Restrictions" section on Mr Rebates site says you can't earn on gift cards. Has anyone been able to successfully?

The "Restrictions" section on Mr Rebates site says you can't earn on gift cards. Has anyone been able to successfully?

My transaction of only BJs gift cards from just over 30 days ago is still listed as pending (and will be until 90 days), but the bonus amount for my first transaction has moved from pending to available. Even though it says no gift cards, it at least will show the amount as pending, but due to their policies, it takes 90 days to find out if you actually get the cash back or not.

For what it's worth, Target has resumed selling eBay gift cards online with 5% RedCard discount. You still cannot use an eBay gift card to purchase another gift card, though, at least not any way that I know of. (I've heard rumor of some sort of churn using the eBay app, but I don't know anything about it.)
Thanks for posting this. Is ebates paying out of gift card purchases if we add on an item?

Hi all,

Just discovered this wonderful board. Two quick questions:
1. Following up on another's post, is there any way to get the 5% redcard back for an in store purchase of disney cards using Target gift cards? If not, your only savings is from buying Target gift cards at a discount from a third party reseller, right?

2. I've noticed that Disney gift cards on eBay are going for more than their face value. Any idea why? Ebay bucks?

Hi all,

1. Following up on another's post, is there any way to get the 5% redcard back for an in store purchase of disney cards using Target gift cards? If not, your only savings is from buying Target gift cards at a discount from a third party reseller, right?

2. I've noticed that Disney gift cards on eBay are going for more than their face value. Any idea why? Ebay bucks?

1. No, you will not be able to get the redcard 5% discount when paying with a target gift card in store. The only way to get this discount is to pay with your redcard.

2. I honestly don't know why they ate selling for more than face value. IIRC, you can no longer earn ebucks on gift card purchases. Someone correct me please, if that isn't the case.

I’m so glad to see that this thread is still going strong…….over two million views! I just started churning for gift cards again with the goal of a really big WDW trip in 3-4 years. So I just want to say thanks for all the tips from you wonderful people! :tink:

I will say you might want to open an account with Groupon, several times each year they have "Buy $20 Target GC for $10". Sometimes this is a targeted email offer but if you get one buy it and then when it becomes open to the public you can buy another one.;)

Last edited:
For the Kroger folks . . . there is a digital coupon for 4x fuel points on fixed amount Visa and MasterCard gift cards.

Also (though unrelated to Disney cards), I received a "best customer bonus" from them for 200 bonus fuel points when buying an eBay gift card (excludes $10 cards).

For the Kroger folks . . . there is a digital coupon for 4x fuel points on fixed amount Visa and MasterCard gift cards.

Also (though unrelated to Disney cards), I received a "best customer bonus" from them for 200 bonus fuel points when buying an eBay gift card (excludes $10 cards).

Thanks for posting. Here's the rest of the scoop:
Get 4x FUEL Points when you buy a $25, $50 or $100 MASTERCARD® or VISA® gift card. * Restrictions Apply. See Store for Details. Exp 06/06/2017. Limit one coupon per transaction per day. Subject to availability. The Gift Cards cannot be reloaded with additional funds, nor can they be used at an ATM (Automated Teller Machine).

If purchasing for Disney get the $100 because there is a $4.99? activation fee.

Thanks for posting. Here's the rest of the scoop:
Get 4x FUEL Points when you buy a $25, $50 or $100 MASTERCARD® or VISA® gift card. * Restrictions Apply. See Store for Details. Exp 06/06/2017. Limit one coupon per transaction per day. Subject to availability. The Gift Cards cannot be reloaded with additional funds, nor can they be used at an ATM (Automated Teller Machine).

If purchasing for Disney get the $100 because there is a $4.99? activation fee.
I thought the activation fee for $100 gift cards was $5.9x???

To the Ebay veterans out there who have a better memory than me . . . You will still earn Ebay bucks when you pay for merchandise with an eBay gift card, correct? I did go back and re-read terms since I haven't purchased from Ebay in a while. Just double checking. Want to make sure I didn't miss something.

To the Ebay veterans out there who have a better memory than me . . . You will still earn Ebay bucks when you pay for merchandise with an eBay gift card, correct? I did go back and re-read terms since I haven't purchased from Ebay in a while. Just double checking. Want to make sure I didn't miss something.

Shoot - I was going to give you a thumbs up, but the more I thought about it, the more my memory got foggy on me. My gut tells me I think so, so long as what you're buying is in an approved ebay bucks category (which rules out gift cards and cars and whatnot), but I can't swear to that now.

Yes...i just did this.

Hi all,

It isn't just Disney Cards ....ive seen other ones go for more than they are worth. I don't understand
this. Heck I can ALWAYS find something to buy on ebay and wouldn't pay for more than what it is worth.

Some people just want to unload those ebay bucks though.

I just noticed the $500 Disney gift cards are no longer listed on the Sam's Club site and the $150 packs are listed as "out of stock". Anyone know if these items usually restocked regularly, or are they only offered sporadically throughout the year? I think my local store has a few of the $150 packs available, but they don't carry the $500.

I just noticed the $500 Disney gift cards are no longer listed on the Sam's Club site and the $150 packs are listed as "out of stock". Anyone know if these items usually restocked regularly, or are they only offered sporadically throughout the year? I think my local store has a few of the $150 packs available, but they don't carry the $500.
Our local store just started carrying the $500 GCs within the past couple weeks. I don't know the price because they didn't have it posted and I didn't have time to ask. Perhaps yours has started carrying them too?

Our local store just started carrying the $500 GCs within the past couple weeks. I don't know the price because they didn't have it posted and I didn't have time to ask. Perhaps yours has started carrying them too?
Thanks. Will definitely check.

:confused3Hmmm, worried about this, I have gift cards ready to go and too lazy to go to the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter