Disney Genie announcement

Don’t know if it was posted..where do you see wait times on the Ap if you do are not in the park..trying to get a sense of what they are like. Who knows if they will be correct?

Also, has anyone tried just getting the earliest ride and keep booking, so we know that it works like maxpass?

Are you sticking with this? You were pretty insistent on this but seems like reports are that you cannot do this and in fact if you make a reservation for 7:05 you can make your next one at 11am - 2 hours after park open. Do you have any reports to the contrary so far? Big difference in the ability to do a little stacking earlier.

Ummmmmm

Yes?

did you not read what I wrote? exactly what i said is how it works....whats the confusion?

Anyone figure out how to get a LL in another park post 2pm? I can’t figure out how to add another park - just change.

thanks!

From the "tip board" screen you can pull up all parks. I had to ask about that as well - was looking all over "my day" but it's the other tab to see everything.

I think those who benefit the most from G+ will be those who use it strategically and base their value more on quality, not quantity. What attractions and when and still use the other advantages like rope drop, park close and during fireworks.

This is not the days of sending someone around the park to grab as many FP as possible.

I have always been a quality over quantity person what it came to FP+ and will do the same with this system. We always did our FP+ in the evening when waits would be well over an hour. People would say I was nuts for giving up so many opportunities to pull additional FP but I never found early FP+ to be needed since we were not in the parks midday anyway.

Don’t know if it was posted..where do you see wait times on the Ap if you do are not in the park..trying to get a sense of what they are like. Who knows if they will be correct?
The Tip Board. You need to change the date to today and filter by the park you are interested in.

Are you sticking with this? You were pretty insistent on this but seems like reports are that you cannot do this and in fact if you make a reservation for 7:05 you can make your next one at 11am - 2 hours after park open. Do you have any reports to the contrary so far? Big difference in the ability to do a little stacking earlier.
It was clarified that the window didnt start until park opening, you must have missed that post?

If you have a 5 day ticket, how do you add it to just 1 or 2 days? I'm only seeing a way to add it to the whole ticket.

I have always been a quality over quantity person what it came to FP+ and will do the same with this system. We always did our FP+ in the evening when waits would be well over an hour. People would say I was nuts for giving up so many opportunities to pull additional FP but I never found early FP+ to be needed since we were not in the parks midday anyway.
However, you won't be able to do that quickly. You will have to continue to refresh until the G+ LL times come up that you are interested in. It will happen quickly for a ride like SDD, but will take hours before rides like TOT have evening times displayed. ILL$ is a different story as you will be able to purchase the times you want.

Well - you may have more of a problem than you think then. What you said was all well and good when you could book afternoon times in advance knowing you wouldn't be in the park mid-day. Problem is now when you try to book - they'll just offer you a time. If it's for mid-day when you're not in the park, you're out of luck and have to keep checking your phone throughout the day until the system gets to when you'll be there. And now, when you book your evening LL for 6pm, you may run out of time to even get a 2nd one. At least before you could plan 3 of them for the evening and be done with your planning. Now you'll be tied to your phone throughout the day to plan like that.

So Rise of the Resistance Individual Passes were Out at 9:30 AM

Slinky Dog Dash is also out of LL for those who have Genie+. (I recheck and now appears that they are back on up to 7PM).

Seem like DHS is the park that is getting hit hard

at 11AM

*** - 12 PM
MMRR - 12:40 PM
MFSR - 4PM
Muppet - 11:10 AM
RnRC - 1:10 PM
SDD - 7:05 (it was showing out for me some minutes ago)
Star Tours - 11:30 AM
RotR - Not currently offered
TMM - 12:45PM
ToT - 12:45PM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter