Disney Food Pictures...Part V!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Left: Beef Bao Buns from the China Holiday Kiosk. Right: I'm not exactly sure as my mom ordered it but it is from QS Morocco and she gets it every visit :p
24zhwnd.jpg

That is a (yummy!) shawarma platter from Tangierine Cafe (the Morocco QS). I get the lamb version every trip. That looks like the chicken. I LOVE Tangierine Cafe!

Where was this? I would guess Le Cellier based on the other photos, but are those tamales? This looks good.

Kicking myself every time I see anything from L'Artisan Des Glaces! I didnt even stop by there or Les Halles. And we were in Epcot twice. :(

So excited to finally be able to add to this thread!!:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

From our mid Dec trip:

IMG_0751 (1).jpg Bacon and Eggs appetizer--The Wave

IMG_0752.jpg Sustainable Fish--The Wave
IMG_0753.jpgKid's cheeseburger--The Wave
IMG_0762.jpg Kids French Toast--Kona Cafe
IMG_0763.jpg Tonga Toast--Kona Café
IMG_0829.jpgChicken and Doughnuts--Homecomin
IMG_0867.jpgKids Grilled Cheese and Turkey Noodle Soup--Be Our Guest
IMG_0868.jpg Braised Pork--Be Our Guest

More to come............

We went to Liberty Tree Tavern yesterday. I use to share the old pilgrim’s platter with our DD & was a tad salty over the changing of the menu. But I want reassure anyone else who was sad to see it go that the kid’s turkey lunch is great & plenty of food (for me at least). You’re served turkey, mashed potatoes, green beans, & fruit. I asked for gravy & it was brought in a little cup. It was delicious. Sorry I forgot to take a photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!