Disney Food Pictures...Part V!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Animal Kingdom
Restaurantosaurus- Roasted Chicken with Mixed Green Salad
Tamu Tamu- Chocolate Waffle with Vanilla Ice Cream

Epcot
Festival of the Arts Pavillions- Wild Mushroom Risotto, Aged Parmesan, Truffle Shavings and Zinfandel Reduction

Crisp Caramel Chocolate Mousse Bar, Flavored Merengue Kisses and Passion Fruit Sauce

Dark Chocolate S'mores: Homemade Graham Cracker, Vanilla Kisses and White Chocolate "Fire"

Nine Dragons- Egg Rolls

Chef Art Smith's Homecoming... Disney Springs. best fried chicken we'd ever had, I had the chicken & donuts with collard greens, hubby had fried chicken sandwich, we had hush puppies app & mac and cheese which was soooo yummy!! highly recommend it!
IMG_6702.jpg IMG_6703.jpg IMG_6704.jpg IMG_6705.jpg IMG_6706.jpg

Trattoria Al Forno... Boardwalk. Love this place. I had the chicken parm and hubby had the polpetta gigante , we had the caprese salad for an app, hazelnut gelato for dessert (seriously one of the best things I have ever tasted) and since we were celebrating our honeymoon, our wonderful waitress surprised us with champagne and strawberries and this dessert plate with delicious chocolate covered fruit with our names written in chocolate.
IMG_1706.jpg IMG_1713.jpg IMG_6777.jpg IMG_6779.jpg IMG_6780.jpg IMG_6782.jpg

Magic Kingdom
Main Street Confectionary- Mickey Ears Brownie
Aloha Isle- Dole Whip
Gaston's Tavern- Ham and Cheese Roll
LeFou's Brew

Sleepy Hollow- Waffle with Fruit and Nutella
That ham and cheese roll from Gaston's looks really good right now. It is making me hungry!

20170204_185127_zpsltqvwppz.jpg

Almond cake from Sunshine Seasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter