• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Food Pictures...Part V!

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been awesome (or the most recent 10 pages I read!). I'm making our list for restaurants to try, so it's great to see all photos! It's not helping narrow things down...it's actually making it harder though :rotfl2:.
Seeing all the amazing desserts makes me excited for being on the dining plan....our family orders dessert with every dinner, and I can't wait to try some new ones!

AOA. Surf and Surf burger with cole slaw and Caesar salad. Very good and filling.

I love the Surf and Surf burger, a lot, but I'll definitely be ordering it with a salad next time - that looks much better than the fries I usually get!

It was VERY good ... I ended up taking the chocolate Mickey home for my daughter in college.

20170214_105607_zpsmq8qmlbb.jpg

Crab Rangoon Roll from Splitsville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter