• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Fantasy July 29th 2017

I am completely new to this so please forgive me if I miss a step. I am a first time cruiser and I will have my daughter (age 11) and son (age 7) with me. I read about FE and would LOVE to join your group if you have started a new one. Looking forward to hearing back. Stacy
Hi, I did not start a new group, But we would love to exchange a FE with your family. We are in cabin 8682, Lisza (adult), Mike (adult), Zack (18) Sofie (14). Please let us your party size and names. here is my email- lisza.nazarenus@yahoo.com

Hello- First timers here and we just reserved our cruise! My husband and I will be traveling with our 2 boys (6 and 8 years old). Can we join the FE? Or can anybody direct me to the right place? Thank you!

Hi there!
I just heard about the FE and am wondering if you have found someone to exchange with. If you haven't and are still interested, we'd be happy to do that with you. My husband and I are traveling with our son (9) so I think we'd be a good fit if you're up for it. I know time is short but let me know!

Hi there!
I just heard about the FE and am wondering if you have found someone to exchange with. If you haven't and are still interested, we'd be happy to do that with you. My husband and I are traveling with our son (9) so I think we'd be a good fit if you're up for it. I know time is short but let me know!
Hi, sorry for the late response, we have been in Orlando all week! yes we would love too! We brought extra! What cabin are you in? We are 8682! Lisza

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter