Disney Fantasy July 29th 2017

FE is getting organized, just DIS Boards does not let you to place in links and things like that.
This is why I said, that people should contact me on email, because there I could send the links.

Hi Beth!!! Glad to see you on this thread. I hope this means you guys will be joining us. We would love to see you again. :sail:

There are a group of people on FB that only want to join an FE group with other people from FB, as if that makes a difference. There are only a handful of families on this thread, which wouldn't have changed anything for the FB people. The person running the groups on FB is a bit less than pleasant to deal with as well, and they are capping FE groups at 5 or 6 cabins.

Our two families can do a private one if you want. I'm not signing up for (or running) any of them this time. We just want to enjoy the cruise and not worry about packing a bunch of gifts.

pirate:

Hi Beth!!! Glad to see you on this thread. I hope this means you guys will be joining us. We would love to see you again. :sail:

There are a group of people on FB that only want to join an FE group with other people from FB, as if that makes a difference. There are only a handful of families on this thread, which wouldn't have changed anything for the FB people. The person running the groups on FB is a bit less than pleasant to deal with as well, and they are capping FE groups at 5 or 6 cabins.

Our two families can do a private one if you want. I'm not signing up for (or running) any of them this time. We just want to enjoy the cruise and not worry about packing a bunch of gifts.

pirate:
When I tried to sign up here for the fe it turned out to be the same as the other group, which surprised me. It looks like just Brandon and I are cruising as of now.

Hello- First timers here and we just reserved our cruise! My husband and I will be traveling with our 2 boys (6 and 8 years old). Can we join the FE? Or can anybody direct me to the right place? Thank you!

Hello,
Some of the FE groups are finalized, but you can still sign up! Please email me, so I can add your family!

Hello- First timers here and we just reserved our cruise! My husband and I will be traveling with our 2 boys (6 and 8 years old). Can we join the FE? Or can anybody direct me to the right place? Thank you!
FE is closed

Last edited:
Dear Families,
There are only places for a maximum of 4 more families to sign up for FE.
If you would like to get in, then sign up quick!

Is the FE list really closed? We would love to join up. This is our twelfth cruise and we have a first time family coming with us. We would love for them to get the "full-experience". We originally booked for the July 15 cruise but had to change due to a conflict that arose with my husbands work. So, we would have jumped in sooner, but didn't know that we would ultimately end up on the July 29 cruise. We have requested to join the FB group, hopefully we will be allowed to join the group.

We are traveling with our DD (16) and DS (12) and our friends children's are 19 and 12 (both are girls)

Just found out about the fish extenders!!! This is our 9th Disney cruise, I always thought the fish extenders were for groups traveling together. I had no idea you could sign up for this! Is it too late ?

pirate:
What is the facebook page?

Is the FE list really closed? We would love to join up. This is our twelfth cruise and we have a first time family coming with us. We would love for them to get the "full-experience". We originally booked for the July 15 cruise but had to change due to a conflict that arose with my husbands work. So, we would have jumped in sooner, but didn't know that we would ultimately end up on the July 29 cruise. We have requested to join the FB group, hopefully we will be allowed to join the group.

We are traveling with our DD (16) and DS (12) and our friends children's are 19 and 12 (both are girls)
Hi, Looks like I am late to the FE party. Would you be interested in a new group with your party and ours? We have 1 cabin, 4 people, kids boy 18, girl 13! I can't believe I have missed out on this on all our previous cruises. Lisza

Just called DCL. Here is the movie list for our cruise:

Doctor Strange

Moana

Star Wars Rogue 1

Beauty and the Beast - Live Action Version

Born in China

Guardians of the Galaxy 2

Pirates of the Carribean - Dead Men Tell no Tales

Cars 3

Spiderman Homecoming

pirate:

Hi, Looks like I am late to the FE party. Would you be interested in a new group with your party and ours? We have 1 cabin, 4 people, kids boy 18, girl 13! I can't believe I have missed out on this on all our previous cruises. Lisza
I am completely new to this so please forgive me if I miss a step. I am a first time cruiser and I will have my daughter (age 11) and son (age 7) with me. I read about FE and would LOVE to join your group if you have started a new one. Looking forward to hearing back. Stacy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter