Disney Fantasy Gift Shop - Bathrobes

5onadime

Mouseketeer
I just discovered that veranda staterooms do not have bathrobes included. I see that they are available to purchase pre cruise as part of a romance package, but I am really just interested in the robe. Have you seen them in the gift shop? If so, How much? Thank you

never seen one in the gift shop but hubby borrowed one from the spa one time. We just left it in our room on the last day.

We just got off the Fantasy 8-night and they do have the bathrobes in the onboard shop. I didn’t look at the price, so I can’t help there.

I wanted the bathrobes too, so I did the romance package. 2 robes, cider and a box of chocolate was $130 after tax and gratuity. I figure the giftshop won't be anywhere close to that price. Unfortunately, I can't speak to the quality as we don't sail until January.

The robes in the romance package are completely different than the ones in the gift shop. IMHO, the ones in the gift shop are not as nice and more expensive.
:)

We got the romance package with two robes before Covid and we LOVE them. They are so soft - I would highly recommend them!

There is also a Romance for one package You can order, comes out to $108.22 after tax and gratuity (this is on my Miami Sailing) which isn't a horrible deal for the bathrobe, bottle of sparkling wine, chocolate and a rose. There's a Non alcoholic option too that's a little cheaper.

Thank you for the responses! This is very helpful. A follow up question regarding the one available in the gift shop....Is it smooth cotton on the outside and then the soft Terry on the inside like the ones at the resorts?

If I remember correctly, Its similar to the ones they have in the Spa/Rainforest room. I saw them and felt the material and wasn't a fan.

We got the romance package with two robes before Covid and we LOVE them. They are so soft - I would highly recommend them!
How were the sizes? I know its one size fits most but as you can see in my profile pic we are NOT small people

My husband is 6’1” and weights 230 lbs and it overlaps by quite a bit! I could measure the entire width of the robe laid out if you like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter