Disney Fantasy Gift Shop - Bathrobes

5onadime

Mouseketeer
I just discovered that veranda staterooms do not have bathrobes included. I see that they are available to purchase pre cruise as part of a romance package, but I am really just interested in the robe. Have you seen them in the gift shop? If so, How much? Thank you

birdmom

ONE BY ONE THE BIRDS TOOK MY SANITY!!!
never seen one in the gift shop but hubby borrowed one from the spa one time. We just left it in our room on the last day.

Osum

Mouseketeer
We just got off the Fantasy 8-night and they do have the bathrobes in the onboard shop. I didn’t look at the price, so I can’t help there.

melmel

Mouseketeer
I wanted the bathrobes too, so I did the romance package. 2 robes, cider and a box of chocolate was $130 after tax and gratuity. I figure the giftshop won't be anywhere close to that price. Unfortunately, I can't speak to the quality as we don't sail until January.

luvincruising

Earning My Ears
The robes in the romance package are completely different than the ones in the gift shop. IMHO, the ones in the gift shop are not as nice and more expensive.
:)

MichelleCanada

Mouseketeer
We got the romance package with two robes before Covid and we LOVE them. They are so soft - I would highly recommend them!

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• DCLCruiseFan09

Mouseketeer
    There is also a Romance for one package You can order, comes out to $108.22 after tax and gratuity (this is on my Miami Sailing) which isn't a horrible deal for the bathrobe, bottle of sparkling wine, chocolate and a rose. There's a Non alcoholic option too that's a little cheaper.

5onadime

Mouseketeer
    Thank you for the responses! This is very helpful. A follow up question regarding the one available in the gift shop....Is it smooth cotton on the outside and then the soft Terry on the inside like the ones at the resorts?

DCLCruiseFan09

Mouseketeer
    If I remember correctly, Its similar to the ones they have in the Spa/Rainforest room. I saw them and felt the material and wasn't a fan.

birdmom

ONE BY ONE THE BIRDS TOOK MY SANITY!!!
    We got the romance package with two robes before Covid and we LOVE them. They are so soft - I would highly recommend them!
    How were the sizes? I know its one size fits most but as you can see in my profile pic we are NOT small people

• MichelleCanada

Mouseketeer
    My husband is 6’1” and weights 230 lbs and it overlaps by quite a bit! I could measure the entire width of the robe laid out if you like.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!