Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean December 14 2013

I can't wait for this cruise!! I have some fun ideas for the FE, I think I will start mine after Xmas. ok maybe November...LOL I hope my ideas work well!

Hey there!!!!
I just took a chance to see of there was a meet thread...wahoo! We were just on the dream 1/29 and could absolutely shoot myself over not booking on board. Boy that was an expensive mistake!!!! :headache:

Anyhow, we just booked anyhow as it will be my husband's 40th birthday and his birthday always gets trumped by Christmas. Hope to get to know some of you over the next 20 months or so!!!!!

We will have 4 kiddos with us...ages at sailing: Ds12, Dd11, ds8 and dd7. We had such an amazing time on the dream...it was just too short!!!

Happy waiting!!!!
Beth

Hi Beth! Glad to have you join our group!!! I also have a dd who will be 7 when we sail. I will probably run into you a bunch at the kids club:)

Hi Beth! Glad to have you join our group!!! I also have a dd who will be 7 when we sail. I will probably run into you a bunch at the kids club:)

Hi Robin! Thanks for the WELCOME!! : )

Maybe we could exchange pics or something before hand! Of all of my kiddos, it was Ella (now 5) who wasn't loving the clubs last month. She's fairly shy at first in new situations. By the end of the cruise several of the counselors new her and would call her by name, etc. which helped a lot.

So knowing another kid would help too! That and she will be older, so I'm just assuming she'll like it more. My older two will be in the tween group, I'm guessing.

Beth my daughters picture is on the website located in Michelle's signature (fortheloveofdcl). Michelle can easily put a picture of your family on it too if you submit one to her:) Sophie will be so excited to make a new little friend.

Lianne you have a daughter that will be 6. Does she go to the kids clubs? I also have a daughter whoo will be 14 and try the teen club. Although she is very shy, so not sure if she will go. Michelle's daughter Sydney will have to drag her there!!!

I really cant wait for this cruise to come around. I havent been on one since 2009 and I need one bad!!!:goodvibes

Beth my daughters picture is on the website located in Michelle's signature (fortheloveofdcl). Michelle can easily put a picture of your family on it too if you submit one to her:) Sophie will be so excited to make a new little friend.

Excellent! Will check it out. I just FINALLY updated my avitar and signature after 2 years :sad2:. If it worked, that is. Sometimes I can be tech savvy, but other times....:confused: Figuring out more of the tricks of the boards might help the time go by faster......

CRYING OUT LOUD something better!!

The kids weren't in the kids club a whole lot on our Dream sailing but I imagine they will both be there a bit more on the seven night one. I feel like there won't be so much of running from one character greeting to another.

My son wanted to go do the Aquaduck & Midship Detective Agency more than the club the first few days. I think he was playing down how much he wanted to go originally and by the end they were both there as much as we'd allow. :confused3 Kayleigh always wanted to go but we'd get distracted by the character greetings. Both kids stayed until almost closing the last night. :eek: So getting up REALLY early for breakfast so we could head to the World was a bit fun.

I am glad I found you guys!!!! I will also be on this cruise:goodvibes! I am friends with Robin and Michelle. Me and my family will be cruising. Me-Norma, DH-Ted, DD-Taylor (14). I am very excited. This will be my 2nd cruise. I have been to Disney at Christmas time once as a child, but I can't remember it so I am sooo looking forward to going back. Put me down for the fish extender. I forget what my room number is and I will post it when I find my reservation:)

It will be nice to get to know everyone over the next couple (18) months!!

Welcome Norma!!! glad we get to vacation togeher again! Tonight I will update the website with some new photos. Anyone wanting to add their photo..pm it to me.

The Midship Detective agency is an interactive game where you go around the ship and solve a mystery through interactive artwork. There is an unattended desk where you can sign up. It is open during specific hours to keep passengers from strolling the hallways searching for clues during the late night hours. You get a badge (piece of paper), a map, and go around and find the artwork that has the clues. I've read it is similar to Kim Possible at Epcot. We haven't done Kim Possible before though so I can't attest to that. Both kids enjoyed the Detective Agency. We did both cases (the missing artwork and the missing puppies). I found it interesting discussing it later that the culprits aren't the same every time and listening to the video link I included below it appears that is the same with the Fantasy. I liked how it would register what clues and artifacts you've found thus far each time you progressed on to another piece of artwork.

You can see more about the one on the Fantasy here http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...muppets-adventure-game-on-the-disney-fantasy/

Oh the girls will love going around doing that Detective thing. They can do that together and us adults can get a drink...LOL

It's killing us to have to wait until next Christmas for our cruise. Our DD, Sara,will have just turned 15 when we cruise. I'm certain she will love hanging out in Vibe and meeting other teens. Our DS, Erik, will be 17. He is more of the gaming or reading type. It would be great to get to know some of the families we will be cruising with before we leave.

We enjoyed the detective game because it was such a fun way to be entertained and learn your way around the ship at the same time. It was funny trying to watch the kids solve the clues! The eagerly going around corners to find ::Gasp:: art work was pretty funny.

It's killing us to have to wait until next Christmas for our cruise. Our DD, Sara,will have just turned 15 when we cruise. I'm certain she will love hanging out in Vibe and meeting other teens. Our DS, Erik, will be 17. He is more of the gaming or reading type. It would be great to get to know some of the families we will be cruising with before we leave.

That is the great thing about the webpage. We post pictures so we know what each others look like, as well as chatting on here. I found that on my 2009 cruise we had over a year to chat and we got to know each pruitt really well

My daughter Gabi will have just turned 14. She knows about the trip and is looking forward to going back on a Disney cruise. Maybe we could have a kids cruise thread if there is enough interest. That way they can chat all they want to:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter