Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean December 14 2013

Thank you so much to everyone!!! We had such an amazing time.:thumbsup2 It was nice running into familiar faces onboard.

A BIG Thank you to Christi and April for their doing the Pink Party and the ornament exchange. Those were 2 really fun events!!!

We rebooked onboard for the 1213/14 Christmas cruise. We had such a great time that we wanted to do it all over again:dance3: YAY!!!!!!

I would like to thank everyone for the wonderful FE gifts. We were so blown away! Wish we could have rebooked onboard, but timing just didn't work for us. Our kids (Grace and Logan) really enjoyed meeting all of your kids and had so much fun in the Edge and Vibe that we barely saw them and had a ton of time to ourselves. It truly felt like a vacation.

Now I'm working on the mountains of laundry and getting ready for Christmas.

Thanks everyone for the great gifts! The ornament exchange was terrific and all of the ornaments looked wonderful. Our family has a great time - truly one of our best family vacations yet. So much to do and so many memories that were created! I hope you all have a great holiday season with your families. It was a blessing meeting some of you and sharing in the joy of spending time together. I hope to sail with you all again on a future cruise!

Thanks everyone for the great gifts! The ornament exchange was terrific and all of the ornaments looked wonderful. Our family has a great time - truly one of our best family vacations yet. So much to do and so many memories that were created! I hope you all have a great holiday season with your families. It was a blessing meeting some of you and sharing in the joy of spending time together. I hope to sail with you all again on a future cruise!

Christina, it was nice seeing you every night at dinner:). Hope to sail with you again! Are you not on facebook? I put your pic up over there and tried to tag you, but couldn't find you .

We had a ball on this cruise. So glad everyone had a great time. We met some very nice people at the Pink Ladies Party and at the Ornament Exchange. We did book another cruise for October 2014 and will be sailing with friends that we met in 2006 on the Magic and have been sailing with each year. Christmas Day will be the BIG REVEAL for the TRIPLETS and I cannot wait to find out the sex of the little darlings! My guess is 2 boys and a girl. As long as they are healthy. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year. :dance3:

What an awesome cruise. We had the best server - Gavin. He'd do little magic tricks for the kids during dinner. A very memorable and magical vacation.

Only thing I did not like we're those Mickey Mouse cartoons they kept playing over and over again (content not appropriate for young kids). And we were forced to watch whe waiting at D lounge and the tube for our port excursions.
We heard parents complain that it gave their children nightmares.

They should have shown Disney Junior cartoons instead.

That's the one comment I put in my cruise survey.

Hi Lianne !!
So glad you had a relaxing cruise, but I sure will miss getting to meet you on this one .... hope you are doing well, and I wish you the merriest of Christmases and a wonderful New Year !!

I am so sorry but I just saw your post!!!

That was so sweet of you Christi to wish me a merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!! I wish the same to you and your family!! :dance3: Hope all is well!

Hello Disney Cruise Line Fantasy attendees!

We sail on January 11th and I wanted to get some input on crew members and itinerary that you had on your cruise.

If anyone can shoot me some info, I would really appreciate it!

Great servers?

Concierge Crew?

Is Novak on board in one of the bars? Great Bartender from Serbia!!

Thanks, we are really looking forward to the trip!!

Karen, wife of been2marceline

We just returned from our 12/21/13 cruise on the Fantasy. If you can request a server request Claire from England or Anthony from Jamaica. They were both great. If this is your first time on the Fantasy and have reservations for Palo' s request Ivan from Hungary. Have a great time!:beach:

We just returned from our 12/21/13 cruise on the Fantasy. If you can request a server request Claire from England or Anthony from Jamaica. They were both great. If this is your first time on the Fantasy and have reservations for Palo' s request Ivan from Hungary. Have a great time!:beach:

Thank you so much for the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter