Disney Fantasy - August 24th, 2019 - 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise

We're booked on this one too: family of four, DS 12, DD 8 (when we sail). Already counting the days :)

We are also booked on this cruise. There will be three of us, DS will be 11 when we sail. We can't wait!

Our family will be in this cruise too! We are a family of four (DS will be 16, DD 10). We are super excited!

This will be our fifth DCL cruise and fourth on the Fantasy. Can't wait to get back on the high seas! There will be four of us, DS 21 and DS 15, our oldest son will just have turned 21 this year and is looking forward to trying out some of the adult options this cruise.

Why is it when we can go, we ALWAYS get the Eastern Caribbean?!? :) We tried a four night on the Dream, but found it too short. We love the 7 day cruises.

Anyone else doing a Park/Cruise trip this time. We will be experiencing the chaos of the parks and staying at BWV the week before then relaxing on the Fantasy!

Last edited:
We are excited to be on this cruise...especially with the special birthday celebration party! There will be 5 of us...FIL, MIL, me hubby and DD (8).

Anyone else doing a Park/Cruise trip this time. We will be experiencing the chaos of the parks and staying at BWV the week before then relaxing on the Fantasy!

This will be our 9th cruise, and we are doing 7 nights at the Grand Floridian before the cruise.

We are excited to be sailing back on the Disney Fantasy again. It will be me, DH, DS (12), and DMIL. Can't wait!

This will be our 5th cruise and we have been on all 4 ships! We started with the Fantasy and have made it full circle! We are just spending 1 1/2 days at Disney - thinking of going to the halloween party at the MK on the 23rd. There will be me and my husband and my daughter (16) who will be looking for a friend.

We will also be on this cruise. Does anyone know if there is a facebook group or fish extender group for this sailing?

Hi everyone, my crew just booked this cruise! This is our first Disney Cruise, but we’ve done WDW a ton and last year we did DLR and loved it.

It’s me, DW, DD10, DD11, DD13.

Anyone aware of a fish extender group?

Last edited:
My wife and I will be traveling with our two kids for this cruise which will be our 3rd! My daughter 15 and son 11 love DCL and we can't wait for this trip (Ok, I'm the most excited!). If any family with boys the same age are interested in meeting, my son will be looking for friends in Edge.

私はこのクルーズを予約しました。
ハネムーン!
日本から

Hi. I am sailing with my granddaughters, 17 and 7. They saw a fish extender video on YouTube and have been so excited, I think we are too late so I am going to do it myself and every night drop a small surprise in. And because they want to give gifts too I will bring some stateroom gifts. I wish we had found out sooner. This is our 2nd cruise but 1st 7 night. Also my first time sailing with the grandkids alone. So excited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!