Disney Enchanted Tales

^^ Echinaceas are impossible to get for me. It seems like I get one per day. Everything else may take time as well but it's not as bad.

I have unlocked the third triplet, still need to finish the last dress, and I haven't begun to decorate the three buildings for chapter two. Struggling to get the posys and echinacea. I hope they don't have us collecting more next chapter.

That's so weird how some are easier to get for one person than another. I wish we could trade! lol
I'm thinking it's about which characters you have on your blanket and what level you are on the game.
Trading is a nice thought! It's like we have neighboring kingdoms. Just what what they did with Rapunzel visiting Arendelle on the movie.

Jasmine was a limited time event last year that looked like it was a teaser for the next princess story for the blanket. So far, nothing new since her event ended. Fingers crossed it happens soon.
Thanks, that would be great if they did Aladdin next!

I finally have all 6 buildings finished, phew! I need 3 more carrots to unlock the third triplet and then I need to do Anna's dress. It's weird that posies were so hard for me to get at first and now they're dropping like crazy. I have almost all I need for Anna's dress but I only have 1 echancea. I seem to have the most luck getting them with Anna's 3 hour moment, but she's busy getting carrots for me :p Has anyone ever gotten a carrot from Kristoff/Sven's moment? I've never gotten one :(

Thanks, that would be great if they did Aladdin next!

I finally have all 6 buildings finished, phew! I need 3 more carrots to unlock the third triplet and then I need to do Anna's dress. It's weird that posies were so hard for me to get at first and now they're dropping like crazy. I have almost all I need for Anna's dress but I only have 1 echancea. I seem to have the most luck getting them with Anna's 3 hour moment, but she's busy getting carrots for me :p Has anyone ever gotten a carrot from Kristoff/Sven's moment? I've never gotten one :(
Most of my carrot drop from Flynn

Has anyone placed more than one flowering tree in a section for this event. Wondering if it helps or wastes space.

Personally, I'm beginning to wonder if the coding isn't slightly off so that the third hardest items to collect is actually harder to collect that the hardest one. I've been able to collect Perfume and Chicory more "easily" than Echinacea and Carrots.

I have wondered that about the flowers, but those blasted perfume bottles are harder to collect than gold coins on the street. :teeth:

I'm thinking it's about which characters you have on your blanket and what level you are on the game.
Trading is a nice thought! It's like we have neighboring kingdoms. Just what what they did with Rapunzel visiting Arendelle on the movie.
For me I still have a super hard time getting both posies and echinacea flowers and I have every single character and am at max level. Granted that means I have to collect more flowers in general, but it truly seems random because I can have several drop at once and then go for a whole day with all characters possible working on posy moments and still no posies lol

Has anyone purchased the limited time burton cart that's on sale to buy right now? I'm curious if it's purely decoration or if it secretly has some character or something. $5 seems ridiculous for just a silly cart decoration. But they never have info on the items they put on "sale" for actual cash verses saving or buying gems and getting them

Has anyone placed more than one flowering tree in a section for this event. Wondering if it helps or wastes space.
I think it's purely decoration and a space taker. They've never had a quest to place decor items a second time after the first quest placing an item was completed.

Has anyone purchased the limited time burton cart that's on sale to buy right now? I'm curious if it's purely decoration or if it secretly has some character or something. $5 seems ridiculous for just a silly cart decoration. But they never have info on the items they put on "sale" for actual cash verses saving or buying gems and getting them

I think someone mentioned this before. Anyway, I bought it and it drops 82 chocolates & 41stars every 12 hours.

I placed another flowering tree in the B&B story line thinking maybe all the characters flocking to the one tree for flower-producing tasks might disperse and grant more flowers somehow..... That did not happen, ha. All the characters still gather at the original tree and the flower-collecting madness continues!

So, I have all three triplets unlocked, all the Chapter 1 buildings decorated, Belle's flower crown and Philippe's stable decorated. I've hit the max for the bouquet for the dresses and the chicory & daisy for the buildings so until I finish another Chapter 2 building or one of the other flower crowns, I'm kinda stuck trying to get the posy & echinacea to drop because, lets face it, I will likely hit the lollipop max before I get all I need of either of those flowers.

So far, I have enjoyed this event. My only "complaint" is that the two flowers that are necessary for NINE QUESTS are harder than items for even the character quests. But they are side things and I have the new characters that I wanted so, all in all, I'm happy.

Hope everyone else is also finding the silver lining in what I like to call "flower gate". LOL

The drop rates are truly odd. I too am maxed out with every character except 3rd triplet. Thursday I got 5!!! perfumes in one day but only 1 echinacea and 6 posies. I have been maxed out on daisies and chicory for 2 days now and still need them for 2 more decor buildings but I can't collect them because I had to exit the game to play one of my other games. Need 1! more echinacea as of today, still hasn't dropped after 6 hours. However, the carrots have been steadily dropping at a rate of 1 per 4 hours ish, mostly from Belle and Sven/Kristof.

The drop rates are truly odd. I too am maxed out with every character except 3rd triplet. Thursday I got 5!!! perfumes in one day but only 1 echinacea and 6 posies. I have been maxed out on daisies and chicory for 2 days now and still need them for 2 more decor buildings but I can't collect them because I had to exit the game to play one of my other games. Need 1! more echinacea as of today, still hasn't dropped after 6 hours. However, the carrots have been steadily dropping at a rate of 1 per 4 hours ish, mostly from Belle and Sven/Kristof.
Yes, most of my carrots actually came from the cornucopias and Sven/Kristoff. They dropped like crazy. The baskets for Jayne took the longest but they dropped pretty frequently too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter