Disney Enchanted Tales

I'm really sorry that characters from previous events (Jasmine, Featherduster, Footstool, Gerda, Gunther) don't have at least one task that gives chocolates. Featherduster produced vases but I could collect all vases even without her.
That's likely because development for these events were started before the coding for the previous event was completed. Since the harvest buildings factored into this event, I would be interested to see if Jasmine finally had event related tasks in the next event.

How necessary is it to decorate the buildings and make the floral dresses?
Depends on if you want the new characters or new decorations. If you want to just complete the event, then stick with the triplets and their storyline. The decorated buildings generate more chocolates and the dresses are just another costume change for the princesses with chocolates.

Sorry if this has been asked before, has anyone bought any event related building that helped speed up the collection of flowers by opening up new quests etc? I've built up a lot of chocolate hearts by farming the flowers and wondering if I should buy a building. thanks!
The only things that I found helped with the flowers is the trees and the geese. Those geese drop daisies like crazy!

Seems like the flowers are dropping faster now. Hope it stays that way!
It comes and goes. There are hours here and there where it seems like every character is dropping their item and then others where nothing happens FOREVER lol

The only things that I found helped with the flowers is the trees and the geese. Those geese drop daisies like crazy!

Thanks. yup the geese really helped me. I'm not sure if it's just me, but certain chars seem to tend to drop more easily even with the same length of task. For eg I get more posies from the wardrobe and mother gothel and the green triplet, but the drop rate for phillipe and the beast are really low. Which is unfortunate since I need so many echineaes. Have you got any chars that drop more easily?

Thanks. yup the geese really helped me. I'm not sure if it's just me, but certain chars seem to tend to drop more easily even with the same length of task. For eg I get more posies from the wardrobe and mother gothel and the green triplet, but the drop rate for phillipe and the beast are really low. Which is unfortunate since I need so many echineaes. Have you got any chars that drop more easily?
That's interesting, since for me, beast and wardrobe dropped the most posies with mother gothel 3rd. Echinacea dropped most frequently for me from the duke and anna with lefou as my third. Came in waves for me all weekend. Hours with no drops and then suddenly I had 8 in an hour.

Finally got my luck and unlocked Verte and one more decorate building...
The flowers collection are getting crazy!!

How do you get the quest to make the dresses? I already have dresses and masks from a previous event but they don't give anything needed for this event when equipped. I've just started collecting stuff to unlock the 2nd triplet and still collecting flowers to decorate at least one place - which would be the best one to decorate first?

Today I got this E-mail, I complained about the dropping rate.

Hi,

Thank you for letting us know what you are experiencing in Enchanted Tales and how it is affecting your game play! The drop rates of items are random, but the fuller the circle around the item is, the more likely it is to drop.
That being said, I can definitely let our developers know that you are finding it difficult to get this item! They will be able to keep this in mind for any future updates!
If you have any other questions, please let me know!

Sincerely,
Kayla
Disney Enchanted Tales Support

For the first sentences my reaction was NO **** SHERLOCK :magnify:.

Another question, how did you unlock Jeune vert? I've to wait for 12 hours???

Today I got this E-mail, I complained about the dropping rate.

Hi,

Thank you for letting us know what you are experiencing in Enchanted Tales and how it is affecting your game play! The drop rates of items are random, but the fuller the circle around the item is, the more likely it is to drop.
That being said, I can definitely let our developers know that you are finding it difficult to get this item! They will be able to keep this in mind for any future updates!
If you have any other questions, please let me know!

Sincerely,
Kayla
Disney Enchanted Tales Support

For the first sentences my reaction was NO **** SHERLOCK :magnify:.

Haha you got a faster reply... still waiting till they reply on my comment about it :( . But I think the more people let them know, the more serious they take this issue.

I'm working on getting a dress unlocked (all decorations unlocked) but I think I will wait for the new storyline. If I need to collect flowers again for the triplet I already have a good base

How do you get the quest to make the dresses? I already have dresses and masks from a previous event but they don't give anything needed for this event when equipped. I've just started collecting stuff to unlock the 2nd triplet and still collecting flowers to decorate at least one place - which would be the best one to decorate first?

You unlock dresses after you finish decorating a building. It depends on whose dress you want to unlock, if you want Belle's you need to decorate the Bookshop, if you want Rapunzel's dress decorate the Guard Tower first, and if you want Anna's (I think?) decorate Arendelle Library.

Get the Fashion Boutique you received from finishing Rouge's quests (it should be in your storage) and place it on the quilt, then you can start unlocking Verte :)

I hope the next chapters don't require more characters and buildings to be unlocked with items! I've finished the Bookstore and Rouge. I'm still unlocking two buildings, Vert and Belle's dress (still missing other two dresses)! I'm focusing on Vert, since I'm more interested in getting the triplets. Anyway, IF there are no future buildings to decorate or more dresses, I'm sure I'll be able to finish the event.

These seem to be who I get the most stuff from but only the geese are really consistent. I'm just as stuck with the middle flowers as everyone else. Can't wait for C2 to unlock today so I can do something other than flowers, flowers, flowers. LOL

Belle - perfume
Geese/Olaf - white flower (daisies)
Captain - blue flower (???)
Wardrobe/Vert/Bishop - purple flower (posy)
Stompingtons/Philipe - pink flower (echinacea)
Candy bldgs - lollipops
Lumiere/bldgs - bouquets

I hope the next chapters don't require more characters and buildings to be unlocked with items! I've finished the Bookstore and Rouge. I'm still unlocking two buildings, Vert and Belle's dress (still missing other two dresses)! I'm focusing on Vert, since I'm more interested in getting the triplets. Anyway, IF there are no future buildings to decorate or more dresses, I'm sure I'll be able to finish the event.
There's one more triplet... you will have to unlock her to do C3, sorry

I'm very close to where I can get Olaf but am wondering if it would be wise to wait until after the event because I'm not sure that having more characters doesn't make the price of event items higher. He's the last character outside of the event that I need (not counting the two I missed in the last event, sigh.)

I know some other perspectives have been given on this but heres my experience: i was a lower level for the christmas event (lvl 21) and still had many characters to open. I thought that getting new characters would help advance me in the event so i worked on one at a time throughout the event. In the end i felt this had been a huge mistake because i had to use lots of character task time that could have been used for getting pinecones. I was unable to make much progress in that event. The new characters couldnt contribute enough to make up for what i had lost dedicating other characters to get them. This event, i have ignored absolutely everything that is not directly related to this event and am making good progress even though im still only lvl 25. It depends how much you care about the event, but you can get those other characters anytime between events.

What buildings are we required to buy for tasks? I have 30K chocolates - maybe I can get ahead of the game. Still waiting on perfume so I can unlock the green bimbette.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter