Disney Enchanted Tales

Got the perfume building done. Jaune requires Soup, Carrots, Baskets and yes, more perfume bottles to unlock. I need a ridiculous amount of all because I'm a level 32. At least the other two triplets can help cause they can apply a frangance that can drop perfume. But Verte takes 10 hours to apply a fragrance :rolleyes1

It looks like the word Barn is peaking out under the countdown for Chapter 3. I'm assuming the Dairy Barn is the 3rd building to unlock.

Got the perfume building done. Jaune requires Soup, Carrots, Baskets and yes, more perfume bottles to unlock. I need a ridiculous amount of all because I'm a level 32. At least the other two triplets can help cause they can apply a frangance that can drop perfume. But Verte takes 10 hours to apply a fragrance :rolleyes1

It looks like the word Barn is peaking out under the countdown for Chapter 3. I'm assuming the Dairy Barn is the 3rd building to unlock.

Is there only one chapter for Verte?

Is there only one chapter for Verte?
Once you place the butcher, you have two-three quests with both triplets. They shop for supplies, go try on dresses, write notes, then it gives you the perfume building.

Once the perfume building is up, it's like Verde and Chapter 2. It shows Chapter 3 started but you can't complete it for 6 days. You can work on unlocking the third triplet, make dresses and decorate the 3 buildings (Trade Ministy, Stable and Inn) in the mean time tho... I wouldn't have spent diamonds had I known the Chapter was so short. Kind of disappointing.

I'm not sure when the Curios and candy shops come into play... maybe after decorating the 2nd set of buildings?

I'm actually having a lot of fun with the event. Yes the flowers are overkill, but that's ok, I really like the decorations. The decorated dresses and buildings are so cute. The perfume was infuriating at the beginning for me, but I also supplemented the tasks with a couple flowered treasure chests and was able to get what I needed.I have 1 more building to finish decorating, only need 2 more flowers to finish all the buildings. I still have all the dresses to finish. They will take a while, but I'll be able to finish before the event is over.

Ohh, it's super fun, just outrageous all in one. lol.

Too many characters now produce perfume. Shame I send all of them on longest tasks before I foun out. I bragged how I collected perfumes easily but in last 24-36 hrs not even one. I'm glad that Jasmine, Footstool and Featherduster are useful. As for the building decorations - I like collecting items, regular gameplay game become boring. Also, buildings which drop coins every few minutes annoy me now because they just waste my time. And spring decoration is nicer than x-mass

Damn, just now Belle finally dropped perfume...

Last edited:
I was going to advise about the perfumes, but it seems some have noticed already. So happy that a number of different characters have the chance of dropping the perfume. I still need 3 more to finish with Rougue. This is excruciating, but addictive.

The last 24hours have been so great for me!! Finally unlocked the first triplet last night (UK time) which meant I unlocked the second triplet after the tasks exactly 5 mins before chapter 2 unlocked.

I also managed to decorate my first building - chose bookshop as figured it was the story line the event was based around. So now have completed the booksellers tasks and have tasks for philippe plus belles headress (Though will focus first on other buildings and 2nd triplet I think)

And I grew to level 32 so unlocked willow Grove so now waiting 23hours for it to be built. Nearly able to get Olaf!

MOST IMPORTANTLY! I am loving that with chapter two they have given the items ( perfumes at least) to so many other characters including the other special event ones! Jasmine, Footstool, feather duster and then hook hand, mother gothel and the Duke. This makes me feel like the event may be achievable so very happy! Think this may be the case for some other items as well but can't vouch as have only been perfume focused for the last 4 days!!

Hope every one is doing well as well and finding the new chapter unlock helpful :-)

Anyone have a pocket full of posies I can borrow?? 6 hours and I hope I am on to chapter 2 I think the flower drop is set tighter than a Las Vegas slot machine.

I agree with you on the flower drop AND the lollipop drop! I finally was able to get the Tower decorated (I did the library first). I bypassed Anna's crown and am focusing on decorating the buildings first but it took ALL day to get TWO echinacea flowers just to do that, only to find out that there will be THREE more buildings to decorate??? Also, the baker has been doing his 10-min task for two days and I only have 2 lollipops :( Ugh - oh well, at least they extended the event! This is a marathon, not a sprint - so how have some of you gotten so far already to have most things done and waiting for chapter 3?

omg.... chapter 2 also got building decorating....
happy flower hunting everyone...

i bought all the buildings for the event already...

What does the Bookseller quest involve? :)
[QUOTE="sunny2722, post: 57157306, member:

1: Verte: second task after unlocking her: "Shop for Dresses": 1hr
2. buy diamonds
3. "Stable friendship" with phillippe: consists 5 tasks: 1. task: help bookseller visit stables (3hrs) and help phillippe take a nap (2hrs)
4. "gold Spice" with the duke: consists 5 tasks: 1. task: help the duke shop for spices (5 min); 2. task: help the duke enjoy sweets (3 hrs)
5. "Florist Labor" with stabbington brothers: constists 5 tasks: 1. task: help the stabbingtion brothers express their feelings (5min); 2. task: help the stabbington brothers deliver a package (6hrs)

Its the Stable Friendship questline... im still not complete, but so far only Phillipe and the Bookseller are involved

WOW, even with the additional characters to earn perfume bottles at, I have not received a single one!

[QUOTE="sunny2722, post: 57157306, member:

1: Verte: second task after unlocking her: "Shop for Dresses": 1hr
2. buy diamonds
3. "Stable friendship" with phillippe: consists 5 tasks: 1. task: help bookseller visit stables (3hrs) and help phillippe take a nap (2hrs)
4. "gold Spice" with the duke: consists 5 tasks: 1. task: help the duke shop for spices (5 min); 2. task: help the duke enjoy sweets (3 hrs)
5. "Florist Labor" with stabbington brothers: constists 5 tasks: 1. task: help the stabbingtion brothers express their feelings (5min); 2. task: help the stabbington brothers deliver a package (6hrs)

Its the Stable Friendship questline... im still not complete, but so far only Phillipe and the Bookseller are involved
Oh I see! I thought it meant a separate quest for Bookseller but that's good! Thank you :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter