Disney Enchanted Tales

This new event is driving me crazy! I have been playing non stop, assigning tasks every chance I get and I still have not been able to unlock the first triplet because no perfume bottles want to drop! I am losing my mind. It has been almost a week, I think it is a bit extreme and now all the flowers needed to decorate all the buildings is outrageous. Sorry, needed to vent. So upset about the perfume bottles. Rant over. :(:headache:
That was me today and the forth one FINALLY dropped. Haven't even got to decorate a building yet!

I'm very close to where I can get Olaf but am wondering if it would be wise to wait until after the event because I'm not sure that having more characters doesn't make the price of event items higher. He's the last character outside of the event that I need (not counting the two I missed in the last event, sigh.)

Prices go up when your level goes up. Not by amount of characters

I leveled up twice during the event from 22-24 but the prices of the buildings bought with chocolate stayed the same, not sure tho about the number of required items needed to unlock or craft or decorate buildings.

I'm in contact with Customer Care about the flower issue. That is really really really hard to get Posy and Echinacea. And luckily I could give a good example. That in over 2,5 hours I was able to collect 2 Chicory (which are suppose to be hard to get and only 1 character is working on it) and 1 posy and 1 echinacea. While these are suppose to be easier to get and a lot more characters are working on it.

Has any one finished the curio shop? I mean the perfume, boot and ect thingy's ? I only need 2 bottle's of parfume and they won't drop, it frustrates me ;). And 96 diamonds are a bit to much, I first taught they wouldn't drop because of the diamond sale, but that's over so normally the have to drop. Any one else have these problems?

I get Posy an Echinacea every 2 or 3 hours.

Simple question: should I finish Belle's flower dress or Tangled/Frozen buildings' decorations? Is there a chance I'll be able to do everything before the end of the event?

Simple question: should I finish Belle's flower dress or Tangled/Frozen buildings' decorations? Is there a chance I'll be able to do everything before the end of the event?

I decorated 2 buildings because this way I could finish the quests and gain a diamond. Decorated buildings also let you collect chocolate instead of coins. But I don't know what the dress does. So I'm now trying to unlock a dress to see what it does.

I'm waiting for one last Echinacea for belle's outfit, then I can tell you what the reward is

Edit: Once her dress is unlocked, it has to be crafted for 10 minutes ("Wear Flowers"). Afterwards, You receive 15 stars and 35 chocolate. She also has 4 new tasks that give you chocolate (30 sec., 2hrs, 3 hrs, and 5 hrs).

Last edited:
I'm waiting for one last Echinacea for belle's outfit, then I can tell you what the reward is

Edit: Once her dress is unlocked, it has to be crafted for 10 minutes ("Wear Flowers"). Afterwards, You receive 15 stars and 35 chocolate. She also has 4 new tasks that give you chocolate (30 sec., 2hrs, 3 hrs, and 5hrs).

But no new quests ? So then it would be better to first finish the decoration quests

I don't think it's a level problem. To decorate guard tower you'll need Conly (3rd character in Tangled story), guard tower (of course) and purple flovered tree.

I am only level 17, I lost my entire game when I had to get a new phone and couldn't port my old phones stuff over. I unlocked Tangled last and I can just now get the guard tower and Conli. I don't think I will until after the event. I don't want to have to unlock another character and have to decorate the building as well. Plus it seems to be keeping me from having to make the flower dress for Rapunzel.

I am having enough trouble getting the flowers for the other two dresses.

Last edited:
I am only level 17, I lost my entire game when I had to get a new phone and couldn't port my old phones stuff over. I unlocked Tangled last and I can just now get the guard tower and Conli. I don't think I will until after the event. I don't want to have to unlock another character and have to decorate the building as well. Plus it seems to be keeping me from having to make the flower dress for Rapunzel.

I am having enough trouble getting the flowers for the other two dresses.

Conli is valuable for this event. He has 5 thasks that brings you chocolate (2,3,4,5 and 6hrs long). The 2 hrs task brings purple (posy) flower, 3 hr for blue flower, and 4 hr for lollypop. Buy him and let buildings (passive collecting) and some characters collect the items for him. Maurice, Gaston, Cogs, Flynn and few others can collect the items for Conli because they are pretty useless for the event (don't bring special items or need new building to unlock chocolate task).

I'm sorry because you'll lost your game progress :(

Last edited:
Bookseller droped 3 lollypops in a row (rare item). Parfume droped from both Belle and Anna when I was harvesting awards in the morning.items with purple circle are often harder to get.

I swear this quest could go through Valentine's Day 2018 and I still don't think I would collect enough flowers to ever finish! I need flowers for the Library, Guard Tower and Belle's outfit. Haven't even begun the next two outfits. Its crazy. Ok - back to tasking....

I'm very close to where I can get Olaf but am wondering if it would be wise to wait until after the event because I'm not sure that having more characters doesn't make the price of event items higher. He's the last character outside of the event that I need (not counting the two I missed in the last event, sigh.)
Prices don't go up during the event (I think). You get prices based on the level/story progress at the beginning of the event. During the winter event I tried to prevent leveling up for days, I didn't collect awards from the buildings and left idle the characters which don't give me pine cones. When I finally leveled up - nothing happened. I was at lvl 30 when this event started and I had the same prices as people at 31 lvl. It's not a big difference between adjacent levels. Olaf has 1-minute task that gives daisy and 6 hrs task that gives 116 chocolate. It would be wise to buy Olaf. Let minor characters collect items for him and buildings will also drop few items.

Last edited:
Is anybody able to get perfume bottles for the green bimbette? I have been trying for 2 days and cannot get even 1.

Who have you had the most success with?

Oddly, I was able to get those first for rouge.

I'm really sorry that characters from previous events (Jasmine, Featherduster, Footstool, Gerda, Gunther) don't have at least one task that gives chocolates. Featherduster produced vases but I could collect all vases even without her.

Is anybody able to get perfume bottles for the green bimbette? I have been trying for 2 days and cannot get even 1.

I have 2 of 6. I started collecting yesterday for Green.

I got all my perfumes (for Rouge and Verte) from Belle. Anna and Rapunzel didn't drop anything for me and it took forever...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter