Disney Emoji Blitz

Magic Key event? I didn't get that, even after closing out the app. Guess I'll wait and see if it appears.

Finally finished the event! Got Barbossa which is awesome because I didn't have him and also because I FINALLY have a PotC emoji to play when the inevitable pirate task comes around so I won't have to pay gems to skip it!

Finally finished the event! Got Barbossa which is awesome because I didn't have him and also because I FINALLY have a PotC emoji to play when the inevitable pirate task comes around so I won't have to pay gems to skip it!
I like Barbossa much better than Jack.

I got the Abominable Snowman which I did not have.

So far, slow going on the key event. I'm getting only one key most of the time- got 2 a few times, highest was 4, and that was after spending 5 gems for an extra.

Agree that this event is too slow. I’m getting one key per game, occasionally two. Working on my level up challenges instead. If I get a key great. If not, it’s not my focus.

Agree that this event is too slow. I’m getting one key per game, occasionally two. Working on my level up challenges instead. If I get a key great. If not, it’s not my focus.
Yeah I’m doing the same. Focusing on the missions or focusing on keys I still only get 1 or maybe 2 max keys per game so it doesn’t seem to make much of a difference. I don’t see any chance of me finishing this one.

Agree on the abysmal drop rate on the keys. I am averaging 1, and when I spent gems, I only got 2. I could handle the number of keys needed to open chests, if the event were not only 2 days. As it is, I probably won't even finish the bronze chests for this one, since I was traveling much of the day yesterday and couldn't play.

I walked away from key event. Too slow and not really going to beef up my stores of power ups.

Actually - I also walked away from it because I’m simply addicted to the game and I’m trying to play it less. I’ve had to delete it twice because I can’t moderate. I’ve reinstalled twice now and started over. This last reinstall was mid-October and it was just then I (accidentally) found the hack to keep getting lives. It didn’t help my obsession. I moved the game on my iPhone to a folder I’d really have to work at to open it and I haven’t played since Sunday in an effort to behave.

I did finish after getting a late start on the event. It helped that I leveled up and got 15 lives yesterday.

I already have all of the emojis for the diamond box at the end, so I am stressing about not finishing a lot less now.

Agree on the abysmal drop rate on the keys. I am averaging 1, and when I spent gems, I only got 2. I could handle the number of keys needed to open chests, if the event were not only 2 days. As it is, I probably won't even finish the bronze chests for this one, since I was traveling much of the day yesterday and couldn't play.
Yup. I still have two bronze boxes left... not going to make it much further. *shrug*

Yup. I still have two bronze boxes left... not going to make it much further. *shrug*
Ive still got 3 bronzes so I don’t think I’m going to finish. But I do feel like the drop rate is a bit better on the second day than the first. And by a bit I mean occasionally two keys a round!

The most keys that I ever got in one round was 3, but sadly it was usually only 1. I didn't finish the event. Had 3 bronze boxes and one of the silver chests remaining when the game finished.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter