Disney Emoji Blitz

That wasn’t as bad as I feared since I didn’t have a doubler for the primary event. Got Sora after finishing, the he made Rainbow Falls super easy. Got Aqua at the end. So I ended up getting both!
Same here. First time I finished rainbow falls without needing a single power up!

By the way is anyone bothered by the fact that it says 98% loaded when the yellow bar is at about 66%....

Just completed the event, got Aqua.

Also received my first challenge asking for a specific emoji based off the new levels.

Attachments

• 0CE08AC5-AA9E-4950-8F5A-AD37D941A8C2.jpeg
    0CE08AC5-AA9E-4950-8F5A-AD37D941A8C2.jpeg
    44.3 KB · Views: 13
I got Sora from the event and then used him to get Aqua from Rainbow Falls. I played the event by focusing on my challenges so I didn't have to spend any gems. RF was easier too because I wasn't getting a lot of items in every game.

Minnie bingo is live. I started playing when it was released and all was normal, but now this morning my free spins seem to have disappeared. I haven't time hopped or anything like that. Has anyone else had a problem with them?

Minnie bingo is live. I started playing when it was released and all was normal, but now this morning my free spins seem to have disappeared. I haven't time hopped or anything like that. Has anyone else had a problem with them?

No, but sometimes during events i do, i need to 'shut off' the event and then it comes back... no idea why.

I started the Minnie event. I'm thinking about spending gems for Rose Gold Minnie. Is she a prize at the end?

I got Tink from the last event! I was very happy since I didn't have her yet :). I did get tired of playing the same couple of (mostly) useless emojis on the last event.

I started the Minnie event. I'm thinking about spending gems for Rose Gold Minnie. Is she a prize at the end?

I got Tink from the last event! I was very happy since I didn't have her yet :). I did get tired of playing the same couple of (mostly) useless emojis on the last event.
I'm hoping that Rose Minnie is the prize. On the diamond box, I only have a 29% chance of getting her.

Finished, got Retro Minnie, who I already had. Decided to buy a diamond box, got regular Minnie. I give up. Rose gold Minnie, you are my white whale.

I am one dress and one spotlight away from finishing. Will try to 2 device trick if necessary.
That’s what I did on the last bingo event. I got down to only a couple items and started to use 2 devices to finish it. It took a few tries since I needed the rare item which was lucky with the emoji I was trying to win.

I just finished and got RGM without having to use the 2 device trick. It looks like the only emoji I am missing now (not including those you get when you complete a collection.) is the Blue Fairy. I don’t remember her being an option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter