Disney Dream October 6, 2013

policycobb said:
Anyone going to Disney after the cruise? We are planning for two nights. One MNSSHP.

For the FE group, we are in cabin 8010.:goodvibes

We are going to WDW after for 6 nights.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using DISBoards

ElenaRN said:
We are doing WDW for 4-5 days before.

We are also checking in at AKL on 10/2. So we are there before and after

We will be at Animal Kingdom Lodge for 2 nights afterwards. Never been to Animal Kingdom before so we figured "what the heck".

Would love to do more but we are lacking vacation time and money! Lol

Luckily for us we have DVC so the room is already paid for. Also since we live only 30 north or Disneyland we have Premier Passes so our only expense is food. SWA gives me four weeks vacation plus a floating holiday every month Jan-Oct. I also get two incentive vacation days for having perfect attendance throughout the year. Along with some shift trades I have the time for two weeks for this trip, two weeks for the WBPC in May and a birthday trip to WDW in about 4 weeks

I am trying to talk the rest of the Fab4 to take a day or two before the cruise....the third of the four is on the Fantasy as we speak so I can't get HER vote! lol!:rotfl2:
I think I just about have them convinced to join me! :thumbsup2
Who wouldn't want an extra vacay day before a cruise with just the girlfriends (no family obligations) at WDW? :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

aan1701 said:
Luckily for us we have DVC so the room is already paid for. Also since we live only 30 north or Disneyland we have Premier Passes so our only expense is food. SWA gives me four weeks vacation plus a floating holiday every month Jan-Oct. I also get two incentive vacation days for having perfect attendance throughout the year. Along with some shift trades I have the time for two weeks for this trip, two weeks for the WBPC in May and a birthday trip to WDW in about 4 weeks

So you will be at Kidani Village too? We have a Savanah view studio!

What do you do for SWA? I interviewed there about 2 years ago. Sadly, was not selected, but competition was impressive.

Regards,
Mike

Mike we are at Jambo House. I am a Operations agent. I started 13 years, at cruise time, 14 years ago in customer service. My friend who is getting married on this cruise also works for SWA. So there will be a small SWA crowd on this sailing.

Sounds like a party! A bunch of SWA folks all together could be trouble. ;-)

I was USAir in a past life. Been out of the airline biz for about 9 years come cruise time and I find that my stress level is considerably lower than it was when I was flying for US.

We are harmless for the most part but I can tell you I will be closing down Evalution every night. My working for a airline really helped out with the with the WBPC cruise. We went from a 11A to a 5B and after losing my 376 deposit we still saved 1123 which right now we have as a OBC. Anything we don't use gets refunded back to the card. Also our rate includes pre paid standard tips.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I'm wanting to do MNSSHP on the night before our cruise. Hoping to join Michelle for a day at the parks that day :) Depends on when I leave home.

Lori P. :)

Well... we're back! It's been a rough few months but we're back now and ready to get excited about our cruise!

And it's a Friday... so it's time for our Friday Countdown... Only 36 more Fridays to go! :cool1:

For the FE... we have us:
Room 9170: Scott (DH), Brandi (DW) and Connor (DS)(9)

We also have another family coming:
Room 8174: Telly (DH), Lisa (DW), Brianna (DD)(turning 19 during the cruise), Jordan (DS)(16) and William (DS)(14)

And we now have my Father coming with us... he will be 88 when the cruise gets here and he decided to cruise with us. He has his own room and we convinced him to go the FE too:
Room 8172: Don

Have a great day everyone!
Scott

And we now have my Father coming with us... he will be 88 when the cruise gets here and he decided to cruise with us. He has his own room and we convinced him to go the FE too:
Room 8172: Don

Have a great day everyone!
Scott

How nice. My dad usually comes with us but for some reason doesn't want to this year. He may meet us in Disney. He'll be 67 in June. He had triple bypass two weeks ago. Maybe he will be feeling better and decide to come along. He is the fun one of our bunch.

How nice. My dad usually comes with us but for some reason doesn't want to this year. He may meet us in Disney. He'll be 67 in June. He had triple bypass two weeks ago. Maybe he will be feeling better and decide to come along. He is the fun one of our bunch.

Thanks...I hope your Dad makes it too.

We almost convinced my Mom and Dad to come with us in 2010, but they decided not to. This past Thanksgiving we lost my Mom (just 3 weeks after they celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary) so we are really glad he is coming this time. We've even got him talked into doing the FE and dressing up for pirate night! Or I should say, Brandi has him talked into dressing up...she has a way of talking him into things, so it should be fun.

Scott, I'm glad he's coming as well. When my dad passed away (at age 59), the hardest part was knowing that my mom was alone without her best friend of 32 years. It was good though knowing she stayed busy.

As far as dressing up...how many of you do dress up for pirate night? I never have, but am now traveling with supermoms who sew so who knows what we might do, lol.

Lori P. :)

No pirate night for me. Not a fan. I only Ike the fireworks. I should say my whole life I have never like dressing in a costume, even as a kid for Halloween, so it's just not my thing.

I don't think we will dress up either. I may find Emily a costume if she would like to dress up. I can't sew.

Has anyone tried Palo or Remy? I am thinking about trying to book a Palo brunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter